Who Wants To Try a DIS-Meet At Gulf State Park In May-June 2016?

Sounds like everyone had an awesome time. I see Tiggerdad had the NSS with him there too. I think he brings them along with him.
While no one in attendance has confirmed it, I have a nagging suspicion that He has some secret compartments in his trailer where he stashes groups of A Teams to infiltrate them into a given area. They then recruit and organize the locals into his fold.

Flametamr, hope your enjoying your last few days at GSP. Have you booked next year yet?....

Not yet Randy. I have been too busy running back and forth to Mobile. Hopefully I can get it done in the morning.

I bet Joe is still in the pool...:beach:

And to think Michael spent all that time teaching The NSS the words to "Do You Think I'm Sexy" and "Tonight's the Night"

Last edited:
Okay I guess being the last one out I get the honor of closing this party down. I already said my thanks and farewells. So now I will just say we have arrived home safe and sound. It started raining while unloading so I'm gonna relax tonight. I will thoroughly clean the camper and put it away tomorrow. Peace Out.

Okay I guess being the last one out I get the honor of closing this party down. I already said my thanks and farewells. So now I will just say we have arrived home safe and sound. It started raining while unloading so I'm gonna relax tonight. I will thoroughly clean the camper and put it away tomorrow. Peace Out.

Elvis has left the building. It's a wrap....

Michael, sorry the food was not up to your standards this past year. So I will work on the food we bring next year and I will watch the food network and hone my skills for next year.

Michael, sorry the food was not up to your standards this past year. So I will work on the food we bring next year and I will watch the food network and hone my skills for next year.
Ha ha! The only thing wrong with the food was that we didn't have anything left to cook that last day and had to go to Lu Lu's for that "hairball" nacho surprise my wife got.

Seriously though, next year I'm bringing my Holland grill to make things easier for everyone. Next month gonna be boring all by myself.

I'm sure you could talk my daughter into visiting a lot. She might let her Dad and Mom tag along.

Sorry we can't make it next month but my main work time is the next couple of months so I will be living in the gulf. but if I get a bad weather day we might have to try and come see y'all!

DWB allow to impart some hard earned wisdom on you my brother. If YOUR cooking was NOT up to Michael's standards he should have the Apron, Chef's hat, Pots and pans, and spatula passed on to him and let him see how does. Just a suggestion.

I'm trying to work my schedule where I can be home that week Michael, I need to call and book a spot if they have any. Should find something out this week. I think it's either going to be GSP again or St. Augustine, me and Alana are talking about it,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter