Who wants to do a nice easy pin swap?

If Jessie doesn't respond by tomorrow at noon, we will skip over her and continue the swap that way. I don't want anyone to be left out!

Okay, since we haven't heard from Jessie, Jane should send her pin to SnowWhiteFan. Sound okay? Then the chain is still complete!

Let me know if problems!!!

Just bumping this to make sure it stays current.

I'll assume by now everyone has the address of the person they will be sending their pins to...if not, please contact them.

Thanks!!

I already have my person's address, and her pin is on the way! :)

Debi, your person got her pin today and is just thrilled. I did not have this one and I thank you so very much. The only drawback is I guess now I have to start collecting the rest of these. :) Such a big problem to have. I will probably be putting this one in my office somewhere so that I can enjoy it on a daily basis.

Thanks again.

And a pin was shiped to 3ids4me today. Hope you like and let me know when you receive.

Anyone else get theirs yet, or am I the only lucky one so far?

This is really Jessie The Cowgirl. I had to register my DH so I could finally post!

Here's what happened to me ... and I still haven't fixed it!!! I am sooo upset!!!! After I posted that I wanted in, I went to the profile to change my email address to my new one. B/c I figured that emails would bounce and it's best to have the current info. BIG mistake. Once I did that, it told me that I'd have to await confirmation and approval. So, I waited and checked back to see if I could post. W/o approval, I could not post, could not PM, could not email, couldn't do anything. So, I fired off a couple of emails to support. I still hadn't heard from them and decided to register my DH, he picked a code name, etc. I sent it in and, again, received a message that I had to wait confirmation. Well, it took like 3 days to confirm his account and let me post under his name. Meanwhile, you've all been wondering where I'd gone to and could do nothing to post to you all!!!! I feel so terrible and so miffed at the same time!!!! And, I feel like I completely abandoned you guys, but could not do anything about it b/c confirmation of the old account never happened ... and confirmation of the new account took so dang long!!!!

As of this moment, I am still awaiting information w/regard to my Jessie The Cowgirl registration (I have send support 3 emails asking for help and no reply!!!!) and am stuck w/DH's handle until I hear more.

So, please, please, please accept my apologies!!!! And, if anyone wants to do a trade, I can def. make it to the post by tomorrow to fire a pin off!!!!! You can PM me using this Daxx name. Please don't think I am a flake -- just a victim of technology!!!!

Your pal, Jessie The Cowgirl

Glad to hear that your pin arrived safely, Janet! That's the problem with pins, though, once you get one in a series, you have to get the rest of the series. What an addiction, right? :)

Better yet, you trade for a pin to use in a swap, get the pin, then say "hey, that pin is kinda cool" and want to start collecting that series.

Hey Debi - Your pin hit the mail yesterday.

Chuck

I am picturing Luv2Roam's pin on a covered wagon, heading out to the midwest as we speak (insert Little House on the Prairie music here). However, I do hope in reality it's going by airmail!!

If I was a little further into Nebraska, you would probably be right! :jester: I-80 does follow the old Morman/Oregon Trail, at least in NE. ;) And past Lincoln and Omaha, there is a lotta nothing. ;) Ted Turner's ranches, maybe! :jester:
We moved from IN. When we were moving here, Blaine read where if you took HALF the population of Indianapolis, you had the entire population of NE!:eek: Don't know if that still holds true. But wouldn't surprise me.
No wonder our taxes are so high! :rolleyes:
The states with the MOST schools -- Now wouldn't you think that would be NY, CA, or TX? Nope -- Nebrasaka and Minnesota!

Sounds like fun you guys!

My pin didn't arrive today...hopefully tomorrow!!

RweTHEREyet:

You sneak...you sent our pin UPS! And I thought it wasn't coming today...lol! The man just now delivered it.

I have to tell you that my daughter thinks this pin is just beautiful. (We got the Belle magnet pin.) Thanks so much!

I saw your first post and I was thinking, well, now I have to go fight with UPS to get my money back for not delivering on time, then I am thinking, drats, now it won't get there until Monday. THEN, I scrolled down and saw your next post. Glad it arrived safely. Glad your daughter liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter