Who wants to do a nice easy pin swap?

:bounce:
HOW WONDERFUL! The Tink pin really lifted my spirits! :bounce:
I rec'd Pin 18727: UK Disney Store - Jeweled Heart (Tinker Bell) -- and she is a BEAUTY!!
THANKS so MUCH!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
She is going on display! :smooth:

Your pin "is in the mail" Leslie. :) Hope you like it. If not maybe you can trade it at WDW! ;)

THANKS SHERYL!!!

That was great pin choice to send me. I have been working on that set lately and you helped me get a step closer to finishing. And the card you sent was awesome. Neat idea.

Thanks again!!!!

Chuck

I got my pin yesterday - it is the Figment name tag pin. Figment is one of my pin collections (along with Little Mermaid and Tapestry of Nations/Dreams), so when I got that pin, I was more than happy!! :)

It was Pin 13494: WDW - Wanna Trade Pin Series (Rabbit). This is my first series I am collecting. I was at WDW when the Mickey and Big Pete pin came out and thought it would be a good one to start with. I need just two more to complete.

Hey Sharon - "Have to Share" is one of my DD favorite phrases to use whe she wants something from me. And yes, it works 100% of the time:-)

Chuck

My pin(s) arrived today!!!

Barb, thank you so much for the DL Mickey spinner pin (11604)!! I have never seen it before. It will be a great addition to my Mickey collection which has been neglected of late due to my fixation with Beauty and the Beast and castle pins.:D Thank you also for the Der Glockner von Notre Dame buttons! I know someone who I think will love one of them...oh Cynthia!!??

This was a fun swap...let's do it again sometime! :D

Thanks again Barb, and thanks Sharon for the fun idea!!

Angie-Bear--just letting you know that your pin was taken to the Post Office today at lunch time. They said it would take 7-10 days. Hope I did everything correctly on the paperwork. First time for me to fill out that stuff.

Well today is the big day. Everyone should have mailed their pins by now! I hope everyone gets something they can enjoy!!

Got my pin today, thanks, JoJo! I love it. :)

Ashley

Der Glockner von Notre Dame...you bet I'm interested!

Thanks for thinking of me Leslie.

Cynthia

p.s. I'm glad you like it Ashley. It was the only pin on your wants list that I had.

RweTHEREyet, jojo_ct, BeautyLLM -- It's Angie Bear who gave ME the Der Glockner von Notre Dame buttons! :sunny:
Just shows how we all trade around! ;)

Originally posted by Luv2Roam
RweTHEREyet, jojo_ct, BeautyLLM -- It's Angie Bear who gave ME the Der Glockner von Notre Dame buttons! :sunny:
Just shows how we all trade around! ;)

It's a small world after all .... :)!!

Originally posted by RweTHEREyet
Angie-Bear--just letting you know that your pin was taken to the Post Office today at lunch time. They said it would take 7-10 days. Hope I did everything correctly on the paperwork. First time for me to fill out that stuff.

Thank you sooooooooooo your's is on its way to you too.
Thanks for making a private Pin Swap with me! :bounce:

My package came today!

Thank you so much, Leslie... perfect :) I have no idea why the bell wasn't on my wants list - I obviously collect patriotic pins and, no, I don't have it yet. :)

Thanks again!
Julie

Thank you Julie! You didn't need to send two pins but you know I'll be putting them both to good use. Julie sent me the DS 100 YoD - Virginia pin which I love. Then, since DS pins weren't supposed to be sent (silly Julie, that obviously did not include the state pins) she sent me a Japanese Walt's 100th pin to use as a trader.

This was fun. Thanks to everyone who participated...and special thanks to Julie.

Cynthia

I received two Pooh pins from Jane yesterday. Thanks Jane, I collect Pooh too, and I didn't have either of them. Thanks!

Janet, just wanted to let you know:
I received your Pins today. They are great. I had just tryed to trade for the tigger pin and didn't got it.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Angie

Angie-Bear, came to post here to let you know that I got my pin, too. Surprised to see you got yours already since mine was sent a couple of days later. Thank you for adding another to my Small World series. I hate the ride, love the pins. And thank you for the "bonus". I had one, but not the other. Truly, thank you very much.

I enjoyed the swap and loved getting a package from Germany.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter