Who wants to be a millionaire and lunch reservations

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
How long do you end up spending at the Millionaire show? DH want to do it and although I would enjoy it I am not sure it will keep the attention of my 4yr old. What if DH even made it to the hot seat. How long should we a lot for this attraction?

Also, one of our character lunch reservations I am not sure about. I am not sure that we can make it and do all the attractions we want to get in before. What if we weren't to show up, do people do that? Then I think of the person who called ahead and couldn't get a reservation we would have taken their spot. I am not sure whether or not to cancel it ahead of time, make sure we make it there or just play it by ear. What have some of you done in the past?

If you decide not to use your PS then you can call or stop by earlier that day to cancel.

I think the Millionare show is around 30-40 minutes long. I could be a little off on the times though since I am always concentrating on getting in the hot seat. LOL

Thanks Bobcat, anyone else? If its going to be 45min in Millionaire show I might send DH in without the kids.

It seems really short when you're in there! Even so I'm all but certain that the total time of the show is no more than 45 minutes, probably somewhat less.

You really should try to go see this show because it is so much fun, but I understand - it depends on the four year old. If your other son is a little older, though, he'd probably enjoy it. A lot of times they put cute kids up on the big TV screens in there so they can wave and stuff. Also, since everyone has their own answer buttons it can be fun for the kids to play along.

My very active 4 and 5 year old boys made it through the show just fine and they don't even sit well through meals! A CM needed a seat for an extra adult and asked my 4 year old & I to share a seat. We said OK. She reappeared a few minutes later with free ice cream coupons for our party of 5. We never used them, but it was a nice moment.***As long as she gets to push the buttons (every seat has them) she should be entertained.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter