WHO NEEDS A TITLE WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY~PTR Sept 2010~

Minnie J

Disney isn't ready for Minnie J Baby!!
Well I'm new to the boards but I love posting here so I wanted to join in and PTR

WHEN:Sept 2nd-Sept 6th

WHO: My name is Tanika Mother of 3 Beautiful Children

My Children Ariana(8), Son Cameron Who Celebrated his Birthday today Aug.14(5) and my youngest Christian(2)

And My Darling Husband

WHY: I went to Disney when I was a teenager about 14 and I loved the Small World ride. My husband went when he was 25 and loved the experience. I always wanted to give my children what I had so Why Not Disney World!!:mickeyjum I recently visited Disney World in February with my bestest friends and we had such a ball

Well guys I guess I'll be updating daily on here as we get ready to TAKE OVER DISNEY WORLD!!:rotfl::rotfl2::cool1::scared1:

Ok we are 13 days away from Disney world. My kids don't seem too excited:scared1: Im looking around and thinking,"Am I the only one skipping and going ballistic here?" :lmao: Hubby is truly excited for Disney but I think thats only because he gets some days off work:rotfl: I have already gone off the deep end dipping into our "Disney Money" for ordering stuff off of Ebay. Can you believe Mickey Mouse earrings for 6 bucks? I had to grab me and my daughter a pair:woohoo:

I haven't even begun to pack yet as I don't want to forget anything but my brain is saying, " Do something now or in the end you'll forget your toothbrush" It always happens that I always forget my toothbrush or toothpaste. I did this on my last Disney trip with my besties (HEY DISNEYWEDDING2010:flower3:).

As I go on in my PTR updates, I'll post my day to day in pictures as well so you'll know how much of a procrastinator I am when it comes to packing:scared1:

Thank you for reading and make sure you stay tuned! A family of 5 is getting ready to invade DisneyWorld and the outcome is sure to be a interesting one:banana::laughing:

Continuing into August 19th PTR with Pictures:

My youngest son Christian (who is 2 years old) was watching Disney Channel (Hannah Montana SAY WHAT!!) and after it went off this is what we found

This is from their first day of School in which I reminded them to "Be Good in school so we can go to DISNEY WORLD!! ( see the happy smiles on their faces :lmao:

As I have escaped from "Ebay Rehab" I ordered a few more things:laughing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MINNIE-MOUSE-IM...?pt=US_Childrens_Clothing_Girls#ht_1442wt_911
http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Mickey-M...7?pt=Handcrafted_Artisan_Jewelry#ht_500wt_928

So more updating tomorrow as I get moving in trying to "Discover My Packing Abilities" But those abilities ends up looking more like this :surfweb:

Subbing! Can't wait to hear more about your planning, and when you return, how everything went at Disney!! We're practically neighbors!! I live a couple hours from Atlanta, and me & DD go there a few times a year. It's just me & her, so we're always going somewhere or doing something. Feel free to check out my TR's!!

Writing in more blue today as its been raining all day but I finally managed to get out to the MWR and purchase my sons Disneys tickets as they only had 2 One days passes left. I was soo happy!!

We kinda have a freak out today because something was going wrong with our rental car. I checked online today to see if I booked it and there was no sign of it. So I yelled at him like. "You do remember me booking our car right?" His reply is always the same towards me. " Huney you do most of the planning so I know for sure you took care of that early" I swear sometimes I don't know why I can't get a straight answer out of this man :rolleyes: :lmao: So as soon as I found my phone(which was thrown between two double cheeseburgers I bought the kids earlier), I told him to give them a call. He called them and all the while hes talking to them 162535325234426635 things are running through my head..."Did I really book it? "Are we going to have to walk to Disney?" "I can't afford a family of 5 for airline tickets" "AHHHH" AS soon as he hung up and I stopped running a hole in the wood floors, he told me everything was fine and we just needed the right paperwork when we got to the counter. Do you know I literally tackled him in the chair?:lmao:

I then ran to the computer booked our Disney tickets seeing as I already had my sons and we are back on the road to Disney again!!:dance3: Before I ran out(mind you in the rain lol) to get my sons tickets I checked our mailbox and a smile went across my face. It was Mickey mail but it was only the photopass but who cared it had Mickey on it and I ran in the house screaming, "Mickey mail!!"

So tomorrow hopefully no rain and for those of you wondering my luggage has NOT seen any action as of yet. I seriously need to get started in doing this. Hopefully I can tease my luggage I little bit by adding a shirt in there. I know that'll make it happy:woohoo:

You know as crazy as you are I can see all of this in my head! I can't believe you tackled poor Jemel however I'm glad everything is squared away for you guys. Don't forget to make your checklist to make sure you have everything. What would you do without me?? LOL

ETA: I WANT MICKEY MAIL!! :)

Go crazy!!! If it wasnt for our 5-10 hours on here and Facebook talking about Disney I wouldnt have it all together:rotfl2:

:welcome: again to this PTR....First things first is:

At the first post I told you guys that I was planning to pack something but it would come out looking like this :surfweb: So then I finally said, "Ok I'm going to tease my suitcase a little bit with a shirt at least to get the ball rolling". Well I have finally done some packing:woohoo: Does anyone wanna see how far I got? Take a LOOK!:rotfl:

Seems like I got All 3 children trying to pack themselves in my bag:lmao:

The items that I ordered from Ebay are starting to come in and I'm getting more excited as they are flowing in. I ordered my son a Toy Story 3 lanyard so he can become a Disney Pin Addict like Mommy:laughing:

I finally got the camera I ordered as you see in the above pictures so its alot clearer and takes wonderful pictures so I know the Disney ones I take is going to mean alot. If there is anything I should take a picture of or anyone wants to see, please let me know cause I will snap 69787 pictures and miss the little things so help me out here :laughing: I have lots of laundry to do today as I finally and seriously you guys I'm going to put clothes in my bag. AS I look on this PTR everyday, I have truly come to the realization that I do NOT know how to write a Pre Trip Report:confused3 but I guess its like blogging about my Disney Pre-Adventures so I'm writing it and putting my craziness into it...A Style all my Own!!:thumbsup2 I hope you guys are hanging in there with me as I'm attempting this dangerous feat of writing a PTR and taking a family of 5 with me to WDW!:scared1:

Sept 22~A Day That Went From This:surfweb: To This :laundy:

Ok So I actually got some stuff done today. I feel very proud of myself. As my days come closer to Disney World I feel so many mixed emotions. One hand I feel so giddy, excited, so ready to go, and etc. On the other hand I feel like I want time to slow down because it'll be next year before we touch Disney grounds again which makes me sad:sad1: But I finally realized that the planning and saving of money and being on the Disney boards is all the joys of waiting until that next Disney trip. Plus I can get even more excited for my Best Friends Disney trip in December so I'll still get some kind of Disney in my life:dance3:

10 Days and Counting until I herd my family to Disney and the kids are asking everyday is tomorrow the day we get to see Mickey. I think i answered them 2534 times and I'm sounding like a broken record :lmao: I can now see how the car ride is going to go now. 99 Bottles of Juice on the wall lol Thanks for you guys that have read into this PTR!! I have decided that in order for me to recount every detail of my trip for a actual TR I will be doing it live everyday from the OKW resort!! I figured that way I'd have everything fresh on my mind:laughing:

Heres my progress so far:
I just started packing my daughters stuff here

And then I added both boys clothes and came out with this. It's finally starting to be real!!:love:

I tried to Online Check In today to No Avail!!:idea: Will I ever be able to check in?:confused: Tune in tomorrow and see if the Joseph's can make a.......
DUN DUN DUN......................:scared1:"ONLINE CHECK-IN":scared1:

OMG!! Your actually packing clothes!! :rotfl2::cool1:

I love how the kiddos wanted you to try to pack them in your bag. Just wait you guys will get back from Disney and then they'll be asking every day "Mom, when are we going to see Mickey again?' :lmao: I'll have turned your kids into Disney addicts.. BWHAHAHAHA my evil plan is working :laughing:

I'm glad you got to doing this :laundy: instead of this :surfweb:

Pictures:

OKW!
::MinnieMo
::MickeyMo
:tigger:
:dumbo:
:goofy:

You actually getting on RnRC and Space Mtn

If that Dramamine works well enough I am taking on as much as I can!! I still haven't checked that weather report yet. Your Disney evil has worked on me and now I'm completely hooked::MinnieMo:mickeyjum

Yay, your almost there! I'm jealous, I wish our trip was closer!

My daughters name is Ariana too! Love it!

Your children are absolutely adorable, you have to be so proud!

Will you also be doing a TR when your trip is over? If so, I'll follow that one too!

Have fun!

Much Love,
Piscesqueen

Yay, your almost there! I'm jealous, I wish our trip was closer!

My daughters name is Ariana too! Love it!

Your children are absolutely adorable, you have to be so proud!

Will you also be doing a TR when your trip is over? If so, I'll follow that one too!

Have fun!

Much Love,
Piscesqueen

Yes I sure will do one!! I hope it gets read but its fun writing so I'm all in for one:banana:

Sept 24,2010 I missed One Day to Get Swamped With Another:cool1:

Well I had to miss out on reporting yesterday cause I started school yesterday and due to hubby hogging up the internet and completing those tasks(of course I snuck in some Disney stuff) I couldn't report. But I'm back in action today with a lazy report:rotfl2: All the Disney stuff I ordered from Ebay arrived in the mail yesterday!! I was soo happy and I played those things most of the day. I also think its safe to say " I NiNi have gotten my kids not only hooked on Disney but officially hooked on pin collecting. I bought them different pins and a lanyard and now they are asking me for more pins. I told them when we get to DisneyWord I will take them to downtown and let them pick a pin they want. I never knew how addicting collecting those pins are:laughing: Welp I guess I can say I now have a excuse to keep going back to Disney World lol

Now I wonder if I can get my hubby addicted:lmao: 8 More days and were off to Disney anddddddddd if you guys were wondering about if I got my reservation for Disney Check in booked.....YES WE DID!! About 3am EST I checked to see if I could do it and there that "pretty" yellow button was. I wanted to kiss the button but hubby would have thought it was a guy on the screen:rotfl: I'm now in Disney "overdrive" I created the kids a countdown chain for the days where they wanted to ask that magical question again. Now I tell them "Go look at the chain"

Coming up tomorrow.......... "I finally get My husband to wear...................SHORTS!!:lmao: The story behind that is even on a hot hot day my husband wears pants. I can never get him to shop for shorts of any kind. So do you think I can get him to buy some and model them for us DISners? Tune IN!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter