Who likes corn dogs?

doxdogy

DIS Veteran
I admit it, I love corn dogs. Just tried Oscar Mayer's frozen corn dogs. They are really good. Best frozen corn dogs I have had in a long time. I still long for the days when you could get a fresh dipped corn dog. Use to be a place in a local mall that dipped them and fried them when they were ordered.

Originally posted by doxdogy
Use to be a place in a local mall that dipped them and fried them when they were ordered.
<Font="courier">Oh Yum!!

I like corn dogs! :)</Font>

I think you can get the fresh ones at Kennywood! I LOVE corndogs...:D

Originally posted by olena
I think you can get the fresh ones at Kennywood! I LOVE corndogs...:D

We get them at Kennywood every year! Just curious - are you from the Pittsburgh area?

I love corn dogs. But I buy the Morning Star Farms ones that are veggie dogs with the corn bread. YUMMMM For some reason they are hard to find around here in south Jersey, but I bought them at Publix near Disney World and had them for dinner some nights. Helped me be good on vacation.

I love Corndogs!! The ones from Sonic are really good. The last Corndog I had was at Corn Dog Castle in DCA. Also very good, and big :D

I love the Morningstar Farms corn dogs -- the minis are good, too! I eat mine with yellow mustard.

Angelrose, have you tried looking at a SuperTarget or superwalmart? Those are the two places I've always been able to find them.

BOOHOO We don't have either Super Target or SuperWalmart anywhere around us here.

State fair brand frozen corn dogs are really good too. Nothing beats the real thing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter