Who knew choking each other would earn us fastpasses?

I loved the pictures of the castle reflected in the water before the show started- they came out great!

I have never seen Wishes so I appreciate all of the photos you posted! The only MK fireworks show I have seen is Nightastic, from the Poly.

A bittersweet post, last night at the World. :sad1:

But I'm so glad you have started the PTR for your next trip.

Headed there now!!!

Dee

I can't wait to hear what you did next. I love the photos from Snow White!

I love your Wishes pictures!!! I can't wait to see it again in person!!

Just FYI...if you guys get board and want to visit the parks on your do nothing days...you can pick your tickets up early at your resort..and go to the parks!

Yes Lisa. I looked into this too. I think you can get them up to 3 days early.

I have used a Kodak Easy Share many times and those cameras can take some pretty decent pictures! Just don't use the "fireworks" mode if it has one. I don't understand that mode but it has a super delay! (at least mine always did!)

:goodvibesReady to hear about your trip plans!! :goodvibes

Fireworks need to be taken with a tripod and a slow shutter speed. Which means any movement will cause blurr. The camera shutter is open longer in fireworks mode for that reason. But most people don't know that, then wonder why the ycan't get pictures, or why they are blurry. That really should be removed from all cameras. The people who know how to take fireworks, usually use a camera with a manual mode, and those who don't know how to, use that feature thinking they would get great pictures. I've done it before too. :rolleyes1

I loved the pictures of the castle reflected in the water before the show started- they came out great!

I have never seen Wishes so I appreciate all of the photos you posted! The only MK fireworks show I have seen is Nightastic, from the Poly.

A bittersweet post, last night at the World. :sad1:

But I'm so glad you have started the PTR for your next trip.

Headed there now!!!

Dee

Thank you for the picture compliment. I was happy with the way a few of them came out considering I was using a fairly cheap point and shoo.

You really need to add Wishes to your next Disney to-see list! It's so very pretty and the fireworks are choreographed to music.

I can't wait to hear what you did next. I love the photos from Snow White!

It was so hard to get pictures on Snow White because we'd get whipped around a corner before I'd snap the picture.

Yes Lisa. I looked into this too. I think you can get them up to 3 days early.

Fireworks need to be taken with a tripod and a slow shutter speed. Which means any movement will cause blurr. The camera shutter is open longer in fireworks mode for that reason. But most people don't know that, then wonder why the ycan't get pictures, or why they are blurry. That really should be removed from all cameras. The people who know how to take fireworks, usually use a camera with a manual mode, and those who don't know how to, use that feature thinking they would get great pictures. I've done it before too. :rolleyes1

I had read that we could get the tickets ahead of time too. I don't think we're going to do that though because we want to take it easy that day.

I am thinking about getting a better tripod before we head down in May. The one I have is a little ole thing.

Lisa, I think we are all just like you -- trying to get in as much as you can those last couple of hours. I thought your pictures outside of HM came out good.

Lisa, I think we are all just like you -- trying to get in as much as you can those last couple of hours. I thought your pictures outside of HM came out good.

I simply hate those last few hours of a Disney trip. I always feel like I need to do just one more thing before we leave.

Like I said in your PTR - I'm back from my first solo trip! This was the first thread I had to come and get caught up on.

First, I'm so sorry to hear about Hunter's friend. Everyone involved is in my thoughts. You're absolutely right to encourage Hunter to talk through his thoughts and feelings; maybe if his friend had had that opportunity things would have ended up differently.

Second, I was going through the same thing you were on my last night - I just didn't want to leave!! I'm going to organize my thoughts and pics, then attempt my first ever trip report. I'll post a link to it here if that's alright! And yes, I did think of you and your family while I was there!

It's sad to see this trip coming to an end, but at least you don't have long to wait until your next trip!!

I think all your pics are really cool. I love that you stopped in HM to take pictures. That's not easy because you do feel like you are in a herd when you enter the doom buggies.

Cool snow white pics. I feel like I'm in the ride. Nice!

Disney - good to the last drop!

I've never even thought to take pictures after the stretching room! Great idea! :thumbsup2

I definitely know the feeling of dragging your feet in Disney, not wanting to leave! Actually, I think it would be strange to want to leave! :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl:
If we are eating in the park MK the Crystal Palace is the place for us. We fortunately never experienced the fishbowl effect though by sitting near the windows.

Too funny that you took a picture of the pants. That is one seriously brave individual to wear those out and about.

You mom needs to be a bit careful on where she is pointing that knife :scared1:

SANY3870.jpg

Hi Lisa!:goodvibes

Great pictures of Wishes!! I love that show!!:lovestruc

Aww...I can totally understand wanting to squeeze in as much as possible on your last night!

Yay! You started a PTR! I'm on way to check it out!:thumbsup2

Lisa, I missed the news about Hunter's friend in my skimming to just the chapter updates to try and catch up from while in Florida. I hope Hunter is doing better and please give him a hug for me.

Wow, Lisa. I just got an email form Claires school. I guess this weekend in the news a father shot his family then himself. I only heard tid bits as I don't watch tv much. But the email said it was a girl family from Claires school. A 7th grader. They said the school would have counselors tomorrow and through out the week. I don't know who the girl is, but how awful.

Like I said in your PTR - I'm back from my first solo trip! This was the first thread I had to come and get caught up on.

First, I'm so sorry to hear about Hunter's friend. Everyone involved is in my thoughts. You're absolutely right to encourage Hunter to talk through his thoughts and feelings; maybe if his friend had had that opportunity things would have ended up differently.

Second, I was going through the same thing you were on my last night - I just didn't want to leave!! I'm going to organize my thoughts and pics, then attempt my first ever trip report. I'll post a link to it here if that's alright! And yes, I did think of you and your family while I was there!

It's sad to see this trip coming to an end, but at least you don't have long to wait until your next trip!!

Of course, you can post a link to your trip report here. I wanna read it!

Thank you for the kind words about Hunter's friend's death. It's so sad that a 12 year old felt like he had to kill himself.

I think all your pics are really cool. I love that you stopped in HM to take pictures. That's not easy because you do feel like you are in a herd when you enter the doom buggies.

Cool snow white pics. I feel like I'm in the ride. Nice!

Disney - good to the last drop!

Thank you! One day I am going to buy a "real" camera so I can take awesome pictures like your's.

I've never even thought to take pictures after the stretching room! Great idea! :thumbsup2

I definitely know the feeling of dragging your feet in Disney, not wanting to leave! Actually, I think it would be strange to want to leave! :rotfl:

I did not want to leave the Magic Kingdom and wish I could have found a little cubbyhole to hid in so I'd never have to leave.:laughing:

Who wants to leave:confused: I was dragged out on our last night:lmao: The only soothing thought is going back!:rotfl:

Carey

I certainly didn't want to leave! If I didn't know we would be going back again, I'd have cried my eyes out.

So sorry about Hunter's friend. My prayers go out to him and his friends.

Thank you so very much. The students seem to be dealing fairly well.

Hi Lisa!:goodvibes

Great pictures of Wishes!! I love that show!!:lovestruc

Aww...I can totally understand wanting to squeeze in as much as possible on your last night!

Yay! You started a PTR! I'm on way to check it out!:thumbsup2

Thank you! I thought some of the pictures were pretty good considering it was from a cheap camera.

Lisa, I missed the news about Hunter's friend in my skimming to just the chapter updates to try and catch up from while in Florida. I hope Hunter is doing better and please give him a hug for me.

Thank you Kathy. I'll give him that hug when I get home this afternoon.

Wow, Lisa. I just got an email form Claires school. I guess this weekend in the news a father shot his family then himself. I only heard tid bits as I don't watch tv much. But the email said it was a girl family from Claires school. A 7th grader. They said the school would have counselors tomorrow and through out the week. I don't know who the girl is, but how awful.

How awful! I don't know what is happening with people now-a-days. They seem to think that the only way to stop hurting is to kill themselves and others.

Please keep my boss and his family in your prayers. His father passed away today after a lengthy illness. He suffered a stroke over a month ago, was taken to the hospital and was there until his death. As is usually the case of a lengthy stay in the hospital, he got pneumonia. To further complicate things, they found that he had some type of fungus in his sinuses and it quickly spread throughout his body.

Although my boss' family are not religious, per se, I am sure that they would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Please keep my boss and his family in your prayers. His father passed away today after a lengthy illness. He suffered a stroke over a month ago, was taken to the hospital and was there until his death. As is usually the case of a lengthy stay in the hospital, he got pneumonia. To further complicate things, they found that he had some type of fungus in his sinuses and it quickly spread throughout his body.

Although my boss' family are not religious, per se, I am sure that they would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Lisa, sending many prayers to your boss and his family. And I am sure having you there will be a huge comfort to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter