Who is going? When?

Im going October 15- 24, 2010.

We booked the Poly, but if a good deal doesnt come out between now and April-ish, we may change resorts. I have one in college this year and another not too far behind. I think my deluxe resort days are coming to an end!

This year it will only be DH, DD and myself. DS18 wil be at college and DS15 will have his license by then and will stay at Nanas and drive himself back and forth to school. Im not worried about pulling DD5 out of 1st grade for a week! She can make it up during the next 12 years!

Anyone else going?

The list, so far, is on the first page. It will be updated as more people get their dates :)

List your Disney trip dates here. Maybe we can find other exchangers to meet up with :yay:

Exchanger's meet....Dec. 2011 (exact date not determined yet)
Add your name:
Meriweather
Missy1961
JLitfin
Trish5768
bobbiwoz
pennst8r

My first choice for the meet would be the weekend of Thursday, Dec. 9th - Monday, Dec. 12th, with my second choice as Thursday, Dec. 1st - Monday, Dec. 5th.
I know we are going to vote on a date this summer, it was just on my mind, so thought I would post.

It looks like our next trip is on!! Christmas 2010/New Year 2011. Not sure on the exact dates yet as we are going to stay at Universal for a few days 1st. But it will be the 2 weeks over the Christmas/New Year break (and yes I know that is the busiest time!! We have been at that time before and luckily the time difference means we are always up early ready to go at ropedrop!)

It looks like our next trip is on!! Christmas 2010/New Year 2011. Not sure on the exact dates yet as we are going to stay at Universal for a few days 1st. But it will be the 2 weeks over the Christmas/New Year break (and yes I know that is the busiest time!! We have been at that time before and luckily the time difference means we are always up early ready to go at ropedrop!)

Well, we can't book yet, but we're hoping to be at BWV for NYE next year! DS and family will be joining us. See you there!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Writing this from the new Bay Lake Tower and all I can say is WOW!!! The view is incredible!! We have a room facing the MK and we get to see the fireworks every night from the balcony! Disney sure has done this DVC location right!! Walking to the Mk everyday or taking the monorail is a huge perk! The room is very modern with stainless steel appliances and funky furniture! The best thing about this room for us though being a family of 5 is that the rooms now sleep 5 (with a single bed sleeper chair) and it has 2 bathrooms! Both with tubs and showers! It makes it soooo easy for all of us to get ready faster in the AM!! If anyone is staying here on their next trip I can guarantee you will LOVE it!!! I can honestly say I will hate leaving here to go back to the frozen North!! LOL

Isn't the view something? :worship: You almost feel like you are looking down inside the middle of MK or at least Tomorrowland.
How do you like the wreath on the side of the Contemp? :eek: Wonder how large it is.

Oh my gosh the wreath:santa: is AWESOME!!! :thumbsup2:cool1: I would love to take it home with me!!!:laughing: The view is incredible! I love the castle shimmering with the Christmas:santa: lights! I can tell you one thing I have been spoiled! It will be VERY difficult to stay anywhere else after staying here! We have 2 more trips this year one in April with just friends and a 2 week vaca in August with the dance company (DD is dancing here at DTD) In April our friends are staying at AK Kadani Village and they want us to stay there too but I have to tell you I LOVE :love:it here! The Mk view is amazing but the Bay Lake view is also great!:thumbsup2 You can always see the MK view and fireworks from many vantage points in the hotel! Just being so close to MK and being able to walk or monorail it when the crowds are so massive is the best! Believe me if I could LIVE here I sure would!:rotfl::laughing::lmao::thumbsup2;)

Okay...back up we go ;)

I am adding Minnie&Nana onto the list of exchange meet people. She wants to go and will be joining in more exchanges to get to know people.....so if you see her around give her a big welcome and get to know her!!

Thank you, Nancy!

Guess this is a good place to say hello! I'm very much looking forward to doing some exhanges again getting to know everyone!
Christine

My friend and I decided to make good use of a pin code and will be at the Beach Club - so pretty during the Holidays and love the short walk to International Gateway. :goodvibes

Thanks, Nancy! :thumbsup2

:yay: for new plans!!

And I just got off the phone and have booked a mother/daughter trip to DLR June 6-11. Staying at Hojo though (too late to use DVC at VGC) ...but we are going :yay: :woohoo:
Haven't been on a M/D trip in way too long!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter