• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

who has the best cs at epcott on the dp?

mommiepoppins

<font color=red>I miss sitting in a bucket
what do you recomend for counter service in Epcott on the dining plan. also where is it located :wizard:

We like the Mexican Cantina over in the Mexican Pavillon its right outside the Mexican temple on the right if your headed towards the other countries.. Also Japanesse CS is not bad.. I also hear Tangerine Cafe in Morocco is good too but I havent tried it..

2nd on the cantina, and new to us this year was Fountainview cafe, right around the big fountain near Spaceship earth. Lovely pastries and super gormet style sandwiches.

Have a great trip!
k

First in FW: Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion. Multiple counters in one area with one check-out=lots of selection. I have read nothing but rave reviews for this as far as the DDP goes.

Second in WS: Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. Great selection, unbelievable portions, fantastic service and the atmosphere is wonderful. The only questionable feedback I have regarding the DDP is that their desset selection is very limited.

Mywife and I had the chicken salads (Mexican style) at the Mexican area-they were good.

We love Sunshine Seasons. They have a fabulous salad and great sandwiches. We split half a sandwich and half a salad. Plus the desserts included in the plan are fabulous. I had a Soarin' Orange Creme Brulee.

Seasons in The Land - several varieties of food and the best dessert selection!

1. Tangierine Cafe in Morroco have a great lamb/chicken swarma platter. It's true your only dessert option is baklava though.

2. La Kringla Bakery in Norway offers a sandwich with soup and any of their great desserts. The bill for my mom and I there in May would have been about $30.00 without the dining plan. She got a school bread and I got a HUGE piece of chocolate cake. Oh, we also got a open faced salmon sandwich and ham sandwich along with two large bowls of cheese/leek soup and large sodas. We couldn't finish near all of it and should have shared.

3. The bakery in France is also good and included any of their savory pastries (or cheese/fruit plate) and any of their fabulous desserts. They would only allow us to get a medium drink though.

Another vote for the Tangierine Cafe in the Morrocco Pavillion, the food was great. DH had the lamb swarma, I had chicken, the kids enjoyed their kids meals. The dessert is limited to the baklava, this is the only downfall to this CS restaurant.

Have fun! :yay:

Ilove Yakitori House in Japan and if there are more people Sunshine Seasons has a lot of variety and the food is really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter