Who has noticed a change on this board?

Yeah, someone had a little fun on me! LOL

I'll make my guess as soon as I figure out how to add something witty under my "MOM upside down is WOW" line...

You all have been tagged by the Tag Fairy... this started in the
Community Bd. I guess they are working their way through all the
Bds!!! Have fun reading:D BTW the tag fairy is a mystery....

Definitely Princess Michelle.

No wait...she doesn't ride things that go upside down. That's most everything I ride. :)

Not QUITE random, sort of "planned" ;)

I like my tag!! ....and Lord KNOWS I've experienced MIB999999s and CPMs up close and personal! :bounce:

Originally posted by Robinrs
Not QUITE random, sort of "planned" ;)
I like my tag!! ....and Lord KNOWS I've experienced MIB999999s and CPMs up close and personal! :bounce:

Now Robin, don't you feel honored?? I think maybe I should keep it that way, with you beng the only one that has personally experienced the enhanced version of the spidey ride with me.:D

Hey, the Tag Fairy is branching out... Here's mine to read...

Ahhhhhh...
Mine is funny
Exit Rerides, you bet, can't let the coaster go with an empty seat when I can fill it.
I talk alot because I can type fast, over 60 wpm.
But in person I'm rather quiet, don't talk much.

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

In an effort to see if I could ADD to my cute little sidebar, I deleted my potion of the gods snippet and now am nothing more than just a DIS veteran!!! :mad:
I'll add my own, I guess! ;)

<sigh>:rolleyes:

Karen

Haha that's very cool. Hopefuly the person will eventually get to me, lol

mike

I find it interesting, mine. Then again, I am a nontourist of few words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter