Who has accepted Fall 06?

I love the Flower and Garden festival at Epcot! I also love the Star Wars Weekends at MGM Studios (both of which I would have missed had I not been able to switch). I am also looking forward to the holidays. Oh I can't wait! See you in August!

Hey Guys, I'll be doing the Fall program and I'll be arriving August 23rd. My assigned position is operations, so Im pretty excited. if anyone is arriving the same day , we might be roomies :cool1: I want to meet a few people before I get there so please feel free to PM me if your doing the fall 06' program

May 24th! Leaving on the 21st for the ride down. Man i am starting to get wicked excited. It is all starting to kick in finaly! I'm looking to meet some people before i get down there too. Wanna make sure I start this party off right! lol.
~Kyle

Nathalie. said:
Hey Guys, I'll be doing the Fall program and I'll be arriving August 23rd. My assigned position is operations, so Im pretty excited. if anyone is arriving the same day , we might be roomies :cool1: I want to meet a few people before I get there so please feel free to PM me if your doing the fall 06' program

hey whats up? yea ill be going down aug 23rd too! but cant room with ya 9no co-ed dorms lol) but ill look for ya there! also where in brooklyn r u? i use to live there!

kyle32986 said:
May 24th! Leaving on the 21st for the ride down. Man i am starting to get wicked excited. It is all starting to kick in finaly! I'm looking to meet some people before i get down there too. Wanna make sure I start this party off right! lol.
~Kyle

Hey Kyle! I am checking in the 24, and leaving the 21 too! What is your role? Mine is character attendant. Maybe we will meet up down in Disney. I can't wait, I am so excited!

Hello,
I'm new here as well but i will be there on aug 2nd for the fall prgm in operations. Anyone know the odds of being on an attraction rather than parking services? just curious. looking to get to know some people before i get there, if you arrive the same day or otherwise email me and we can chat or something. Have fun everyone,
Jim

coasterj said:
Hello,
I'm new here as well but i will be there on aug 2nd for the fall prgm in operations. Anyone know the odds of being on an attraction rather than parking services? just curious. looking to get to know some people before i get there, if you arrive the same day or otherwise email me and we can chat or something. Have fun everyone,
Jim

Hi Jim. Welcome to the boards. I think the odds are higher worker an attraction then parking (but of course that's just my opinion). I am checking in May 24, but I hope to meet you when you come down.

fristbytte21 said:
hey whats up? yea ill be going down aug 23rd too! but cant room with ya 9no co-ed dorms lol) but ill look for ya there! also where in brooklyn r u? i use to live there!

See you there!!! Btw, What's your name?

And I'm from Crown Heights/Bed-Stuy! Where in brooklyn did you live?

Joanna71985 said:
Hi Jim. Welcome to the boards. I think the odds are higher worker an attraction then parking (but of course that's just my opinion). I am checking in May 24, but I hope to meet you when you come down.
cool see you when i get there
Jim

Joanna71985 said:
Hey Kyle! I am checking in the 24, and leaving the 21 too! What is your role? Mine is character attendant. Maybe we will meet up down in Disney. I can't wait, I am so excited!

Hey Joanna. My role is recreation. Anyone have any idea where I might be working? I'm hoping for like a kids camp or something in a park maybe. Just not sure what they offer. you know. Can't wait to see everyone down there!

kyle32986 said:
Hey Joanna. My role is recreation. Anyone have any idea where I might be working? I'm hoping for like a kids camp or something in a park maybe. Just not sure what they offer. you know. Can't wait to see everyone down there!

Hey Kyle. I am pretty sure that recreation CPs work at rentals like boat rentals at resorts, and maybe slides at the water parks. Hope to see you down there.

fristbytte21 said:
hey joanna, how was check in?

It was nice. I got there about 8:15 am and got started with check in. I got the complex and apartment I wanted. I am in Chatham in a 2 BR. As a matter of fact, I am in Chatham 14108. So far it is really nice here. My roomies are really nice. And the funny part is that 3 of us are character attendants and the 4th is operations.

I'm glad to hear that things are going smoothly for you! n_n It's pretty early, but have you guys been given work locations yet?

Just want to add that I am officaly checking in on Aug 21st for a Role in Operations. Cant Wait Cant Wait Cant Wait!!!!!

Mirage said:
I'm glad to hear that things are going smoothly for you! n_n It's pretty early, but have you guys been given work locations yet?

Nope, not yet. If I am correct, I will be finding out in an hour today. Hopefully it is good! :teeth:

It went well. I didn't get an exact location, but I got my training schedule and I also found out that I don't have to take Traditions again! :yay: I start training on Sunday at AK from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. I have Monday off, and then Tues-Fri 8:30 to 4:30. So I went to the MK today, and may go to MGM tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter