Who from the Flower and Garden Forum is...

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
going to DIS CON II?

Just curious. I'm leaning towards it....:D

OMG, GMTA!!! :) I can't believe you posted this Olena, I was going to ask who the Discon Bound Buds were tonight.....LOL!!

I'm planning on attending. I had a great time at Discon 1, and expect to have an even better time this year! :D

You should really try to attend, you'll love it!! :)

Sorry to say not this year. :( We will be going in Febuary 2nd and 3rd week. We'll will be at Disney for 6 days. Febuary 12 - 17 then over to the condo in Cocoa Beach till the 22nd.

Hope to make a DisCon one of these days.

I'm definitely wanting to go. The thing is I'd be going solo, which can be a little rough. I'd also have to fly there. So that means that finances play a bigger role.

I was wondering how many of my garden buds would be there. It would be great to have folks to talk 'dirt' with.......;) ;) ;)

Olena. I'm going solo and so are some other buds.... I cna't wait. Had anti social DH come last year and he all but ruined it for me. Can't wait to do it solo.

I'm going solo also Olena. Last year I was kind of nervous about going on my own, I'd only previously met maybe 4 people that were going to be there, but it all worked out great!! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming (including Amid....lol!), that I can't wait to get back and see everyone again and meet lots of new DISers!! :D

Someday Mamu, we must meet!! :D

I will be there too... and SOLO! :)

We are going to have a GREAT time guys! ;) :)

I'm going solo too!!!!!! And I'm organizing the dinner before MVMCP on the 8th at Chef Mickey's!!!! If you want to join us for dinner and/MVMCP....go to the DISCon board on August 10 in the afternoon...that's when I'm going to be posting the dinner info!!!!!

You're right DixieD, it's going to be a blast!!!! :bounce:

Aww....Tulirose, are you sure? :(

Any other Buds planning on attending? :)

The more Buds, the sweeter the bouquet........lol, I couldn't resist! :rolleyes: :p

I'm planning on attending at least some of the events. We will be living in Winter Haven then. I have two extra bedrooms if anyone needs one.

I'll be there with DW(Believe) and my girls!!:bounce:

Let's see, quite a few Buds so far;

Olean - just say yes! :)

Amid Chaos - :p

Gina - :p

DixieDreamer - It'll be great to meet you!! :)

December99 - I'll have to check out your thread! :)

Marlasmom - That is a really nice offer! :)

Shep, Believe, and family - I'm looking forward to meeting you and your beautiful girls! :)

Anyone else? :)

I did a budget. It was scary!

LOL.....I jokingly asked Chris if I could be a prostitute to make the extra money. He flipped out and said 'NO WAY' cuz he didn't want to have to buy a pimp car!

:earseek: Olena!! LOL! I hope you find something a little less drastic to do to get your DisCon money, perhaps you could start a small garden business...:cool:

Maybe Chris would rather have the money to buy another camera, or more equipment!

I hope we see you down there, keep us posted on your progress! :)

Oh, I was SO hoping to be able to go, but we're in the process of having to put a "year's worth of car payments" into repairs in my car and I think any budget has been blown for a trip to DisCon this year. :(

LOL, Olena! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter