Who else would like to be sprung for spring?

You've been sprung! This weekend was beautiful here by me, in the 70's and 80's for the most part of the last week (I am in AZ though...) so it is on its way! One season/ month/ day/ weekend/ hour closer to WDW!!!
dancingbanana.gif
eleph.gif
yahoo.gif

HAPPY SPRING!!
pixiedust.gif

I'm so glad I was sprung...it is supposed to snow all week and March(spring) break is next week and there will be snow and more snow...Snow snow go away never come back again...

Me Please!! Keeping these kids inside is getting a little unbearable. It doesn't help that Papa was down here and bought them brand new bikes. Of course everyone got the flu so there was no bike riding. Spring is looking great!!

Madisonsmom926 on down check your PM's

Thank You remfaerie and mikkiwikki
I was Sprung Twice. I really needed that :)

Maria

I'm up for being sprung. Do I have to sign a waiver or something? :confused3

I think I got everyone, sorry if I missed you, feel free to pm me. Happy Spring!
pixiedust.gif

Bring it, I hate the cold and the winter and the snow and the shoveling and the scraping and the boots and ... you get the picture !! Have a great day !!

I don't know what it means to be sprung but I would like to be sprung. Because when spring gets here i'll be that much closer to my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter