• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Tower would you hope for?

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
DH, myself and 2 kids (11 and 9) will be RPH this summer for 3 nights. If you could pick your room/tower, which would you pick? We're park people in the morning and evening and lounge/refresh around the pool people maybe even catch a movie at citywalk mid day.

We've stayed at HRH and loved it, but couldn't get ent rate for our dates. So were giving RPH a try, it looks like a beautiful resort.

Thanks!

princess: :firefight :cheer2: pirate:

We liked our tower which was 1 floor 3 it seemed prety convenient for pool citywalk and lounge bar:jester:

Don't Worry - they are all about the same - each will be good for differents things. I do not think you will be let down.

We were in tower 1 , floor 6......... we loved it. But, I agree, I think they are all pretty much the same. We did have an AWESOME view of Hulk though!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter