Which Should I Choose?

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
I may have the opportunity to to bring my 18 yr old nephew to WDW in the summer. He has never been to WDW although he grew up with Disneyland. I am thinking of staying in one of the DVC resorts, either OKW or BWV. I have stayed at both but am undecided on which would be best for me traveling with an 18 yr old young man. Any advice would be appreciated. One reason I want a DVC is I want 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one for wach of us.

I would agree with the Boardwalk as well. Although I love OKW, I think an 18 year old would find the Boardwalk area more interesting.

I vote for BWV and I have an 18 yr. old and a 20 yr. old. There is more to do at BWV and he can walk to or from MGM or Epcot if he wants. It's even fun to people watch on the boardwalk.

Another vote for BWV....

Although I love OKW - it is much more removed from the "action" of the parks. (Which for me, is why I really love it! ;) ) But, BWV has many more night-life options (restaurants, dance halls, etc...), which your nephew can enjoy by just strolling around the resort at night. Also, the proximity of MGM and Epcot is really nice as well! :earsboy:

Unless he's like I was when I was 18 - I'd have to say BWV as well! I adore OKW - but I have a feeling an 18 yo male would like BWV better! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter