which ride first??

eazyrider

Superdad
Having fotl from staying onsiite, does it matter which ride you get on first? does the line for front of the line get very long after a while??:confused:

If you want to do all, go on the rides that do not accept Universal Express or your onsite room key first thing. These would be:

IOA: Pterandon Flyers, One Fish etc., Mt. Crumpit (during Grinchmas)
USF: Slide in Fifel's Playland, Woody Woodpcker's Nuthouse Coaster

Originally posted by Barry Hom
IOA: Pterandon Flyers, One Fish etc., Mt. Crumpit (during Grinchmas)

One Fish, Two Fish does accept Express... it shouldn't, but it does.

Even with a room key, I like to go right back to Dueling Dragons so I can ride in the front row over and over. Otherwise, even with express access, you have to wait in the front row line.

He's right.
Front row lines can get very long in the afternoon. I've seen the line for DD fill the entire front row queue, which is about a 45 minute wait.
I always start my day on Hulk in the front row, back row, Spiderman, Dr. Doom, then hi tail it back to DD for the front row rides.
If you want a PF ride, you'd hit that on the way to DD going past the water rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter