Which resort b4 my boardwalk reservation?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
HAve a boardwalk reservation but decided to travel a day earlier(cheaper flights).. Which resort should I check out(with a 3 and 4 year old?) I know I'd kinda annoying to only stay on night but I figure I can save a bunch on airfare and check out another resort. Have only stayed at boardwalk. Advice?

My kids loved the pool slide at POFQ at that age...and the boat to DTD could be fun as well. Not sure of your dates or budget or arrival time, but a MK resort could be a fun way to jump right in. I love that it is an easy walk from the Contemporary to MK....or a cool Monorail ride!

We are doing a similar thing. I rented a one bedroom BWV from someone on the TUG boards for our upcoming spring break. We arrive on Saturday evening, but the rental is Sunday to Sunday (worth the savings though!). Since we're not doing much when we arrive, just relax and have dinner, I booked us at the Swan the night before. It's right next door, and I had Starpoints so it's free (just have to pay the stupid $20 resort fee and $15 parking fee). I figured we'd go check in early and make sure our magic bands are all set up then leave our luggage and enjoy the day. Then we plan on unpacking later when the room is ready and I'll grocery shop.

If BCV is available I think they would love SAB pool, but I guess it depends on when you will be going and if it is pool weather.

HAve a boardwalk reservation but decided to travel a day earlier(cheaper flights).. Which resort should I check out(with a 3 and 4 year old?) I know I'd kinda annoying to only stay on night but I figure I can save a bunch on airfare and check out another resort. Have only stayed at boardwalk. Advice?

AKV, the kids will enjoy the animals. It's remote but you will probably hang at the resort the first night anyway.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter