Which House Character Are You Quiz?

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
I'm HOUSE!!!!:confused3 :rotfl2:
1116800146_House2.jpg

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Phrygiana/quizzes/Which House Character Are You?/

Funny... I don't look a thing like Dr. Cuddy!!!! :lmao:

1116800718_Cameron2.jpg

You are Dr. Allison Cameron. People may think you're too pretty to take you seriously, but behind it all you have a mind like a steel trap. You know what you want and you go after it, no matter what. And it looks like what you want is a juicy House sandwich. The good news is you're smarter than people think you are.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

is that good or bad? I don't even watch the show but I like doing these quizzes ;)

1116800146_House2.jpg

You are Dr. Gregory House. You are the God of Snark. Life has given you lemons so you cut them in half and squeeze lemon juice in people's eyes to get your jollies. Although underneath it all you are really just a damaged person who can't deal with emotions, especially your own. The good news is you're brilliant!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

w00t!

1116806992_Wilson2.jpg

You are Dr. James Wilson. You have the dubious honor of being House's best friend. You are also an oncologist who gets to tell people they're dying. Your marriage sucks, but apparently there are plenty of nurses to cheer you up when you're feeling down. The good news is that you're super hot!

Take this quiz!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter