Which Disney hotels have a balcony?

elkvideo

tinkiebell
Does anyone know which hotels at disney have a balcony, we always stay at the beach club and fancy a change. I really like to sit on the balcony in the evening and watch the world go by!
any help would be much appreciated..:banana:

Does anyone know which hotels at disney have a balcony, we always stay at the beach club and fancy a change. I really like to sit on the balcony in the evening and watch the world go by!
any help would be much appreciated..:banana:

yacht club has balconies - but that's kind of like staying at the beach club..

the wilderness lodge has balconies, though we couldn't really see over the railing when we were seated...

animal kingdom lodge has balconies...

i think the contemporary has balconies....i know we've always had one when we've stayed there..

and i think the poly does too... but i haven't stayed there in years..

oh...and the Grand floridian.....how did i manage to save my favorite for last....it also has balconies..

The deluxe resorts and DVC resorts generally have balconies however the Beach Club has some without and some standing only.

Contemporary only has balconies in the Tower.

I think the swan/dolphin have some rooms without balconies too.

AKL has balconies, but we were at the front of the hotel, just above the entrance so all we really saw going by the were the buses, cars and taxis :rotfl:

The balcony was also quite small, but some of the other rooms seemed to have larger balconies, but couldn't say for sureif they were or if it was just me having balcony envy :laughing:

not entirely true - the beach club only has some balconies...not every room..

I didnt know that!!!
The deluxe resorts and DVC resorts generally have balconies however the Beach Club has some without and some standing only.

Contemporary only has balconies in the Tower.

I think the swan/dolphin have some rooms without balconies too.

I thought the outer buildings had balconies too, is it just the ground floor rooms then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter