which days least crowded?

presleyg

Mouseketeer
We are planning for Sept.13-22, are the weekends still crowded at this time of year? We have 2 days for US-IOA and then disney.

Not crowded like 5-10 minute waits or do you consider less than an hour wait not crowded? even on the weekends?

Let's see...let's take the ride with usually the longest lines. In September, I remember a 10 minute wait at the end of the day for Spider-Man. In busy times (like August), the line was at least 60 minutes at the end of the day. Even Pternandon Flyers had a 20 minute wait. It's usually 45 minutes.

I think the Hulk had a 5-10 minute wait all day.

Thanks, I think that we'll be there on sat and sun in Sept. Is there enough for a 5 year old and a short 9 year old to do while the older daredevils take on the big rides? Also is spiderman too intense for a 5 year old? Is there someplace that lists height restrictions?

My 5 year old boy who is a little on the nervous side rode Spiderman once. He liked it, but didn't want a second time the next day. He is 44 inches tall. He loved all the rides. He wouldn't go on Kongfrontation because 10 year old sis told him he could get eaten. She learned to keep her mouth shut!
We also did not take him to Twister because we get enough of that in the mid-west.
His favorite by far wasMen inBlack, Alien Attack, and over the 3 days we were at both parks, we rode 15 times.
My 10 year old did all of the rides, but still lots to do if the 9 year old is not a coaster person.
Have your kids wear their swim suits. There are tons of opportunities at Universal/IOA to get soaked, (lot more that WDW)Then they will dry off real quick, enough to get soaked again, again.

Thanks for the info. I was just curious about that sensory drop in spiderman. My 9 yr. daughter has the same prob. with keeping her opinions to herself, esp. to the little sister! How's the suess area? I'm hoping that MIB is a little like Buzz, she loves that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter