Where's My Suitcase ???? Magic Kingdom continues with some Drama

Our next Day was our Animal Kingdom Day

nglishrose47_/Vacations%202013/180_zps294f883a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

We went to Nemo !! I couldn't get pix in there

Our Safari was great my pix not so , I will find a few that are decent . The back of the vehicle is VERY bumpy!!!:rotfl2:

Not sure what birds they are :confused3

These are gators or crocodiles :rotfl2:

The upside down tree
Another safari vehicle and some hornedanimals

I know a Disser who loves these guys!!!

A Hippo or Rhino !!Boy I am so informed on what the animals are !!:rotfl2:

This animal I find fascinating , it is not related to the Zebra but the Giraffe :)

See I made sure I would :lmao:remember !!

Stay tuned for more of AK

Went for my follow up at my doctors today !! BP good, heart fine . She changed my cholesterol med back to the generic Lipitor !!:cool1:I was on that till the good old insurance company wouldn't cover it , but now it is in generic form they will:cool1:She said I only have to follow up with cardiologist for one year and if I am doing well will most likely be taken off the meds I was put , :cool1:I have to see her in3 months foer another follow up !!!So I think that is ggod nws !!

Went for my follow up at my doctors today !! BP good, heart fine . She changed my cholesterol med back to the generic Lipitor !!:cool1:I was on that till the good old insurance company wouldn't cover it , but now it is in generic form they will:cool1:She said I only have to follow up with cardiologist for one year and if I am doing well will most likely be taken off the meds I was put , :cool1:I have to see her in3 months foer another follow up !!!So I think that is ggod nws !!
:woohoo: Great news Rosie!!! :hug:

Great news Rosie. I am looking for some AK pics :magnify:

Very good news! :cool1:

The thrill seekers

Nemo

Lunch at Flame Tree

Safari

This giraffe was soooo close...

I finally got a good one...

The okapi from the trail.

Lily

The new FOTLK theater

FOTLK

Don't forget all the DAS confusion and the horrible result.

Not my monkey

is the old festival of the lion king going to stay open till the new spot is up and running?

and great news rosie, glad to read it.

Pat I wil certainly bring up the Disaster at FOTLK , it will be in my next update!! By the way your pix of the Giraffe relative animal that looks part Zebra , went into all their memory books !!!:goodvibes

Just Bumping this up so when I get time to do an update I can find it:rotfl2:Just got suckered into an extra shift tomorrow after working at My house , and then a 15hour day the next day. I am avoiding telling Judy who will rant and rave at me for the extra shift . But if I didn't another staff would have been working 24 hours straight and I did not have the heart to say NO !!! The Boss says she owes me BIG time !!!

After the Safari we took The Pengani Forest Trailand this is where we saw this

Tommy was very interested in these and the sign

Mo9re shots during our Trail

Have to have a BACKSIDE pix for Carol

We then Hitailed it over to FOTLK where we had a FP+ for the show ! We went thru FP+ line and when we got to the entrance asked for FLOOR seating and were told we should have gone thu the wheelchair entrance !!!:confused3 Another cm confirmed that andled us to our seats , that were not floor level , even though we saw plenty of them available . WE had asked for floor seats because we had one with cane and 2 that had visual problems . Well all 3 tripped . Carol and . I were NOT happy campers and let the cm know , shewas very apologetic . I did follow up with Disney and was told to always ask for a supervisor. Thisis one of the KINKS that needs working out . We did not use the DAS card but FP+ , but it was obvious we were a Special Needs group .So with that said here are some pix of the show which everyone enjoyed

None were Pat's Monkey

So we had a good day at AK apart from the Tripping !!!

Next up Epcot for Garden Grill!!

Am I subbed to this???? I can't remember since if I am I am completely behind. Any ho - I plan to get caught up properly this weekend when I am not reading from my phone.

OMG. Chuckles "where's my suitcase?" Is a hoot. Glad he didn't have much of a delay in bring reunited with it!!!!

Glad your rooms were ready and that u got good F! Seating!

The whole craziness of the FP+ would maybe be understandable but the CM checking in our FP+ was in a WHEELCHAIR. I would think if anyone would understand what we needed, he would. :sad2:

That and the family with floor seating in front of us had to be reminded to corral their kid as he was on the other side of the row and the "camp counselor" can up and pointed over to him and asked if he was theirs. :lmao:

Always a good show but I recognized none of the performers from this show.
I guess I am back to the early show to search for "my" monkey.:confused3

It looks like you had a very busy and productive day at AK, and everybody was having a great time! :cool1:

What a crazy experience you had at FOTLK! :scared: I can't believe you went through all of that and nobody seemed to know how to help you! That is so scary that three of your group fell. :sad2: I hope nobody got hurt.

Just Bumping this up so when I get time to do an update I can find it:rotfl2:Just got suckered into an extra shift tomorrow after working at My house , and then a 15hour day the next day. I am avoiding telling Judy who will rant and rave at me for the extra shift . But if I didn't another staff would have been working 24 hours straight and I did not have the heart to say NO !!! The Boss says she owes me BIG time !!!
I'm thinking your boss already owed you big time! ::yes::

OMG. Chuckles "where's my suitcase?" Is a hoot. Glad he didn't have much of a delay in bring reunited with it!!!!

Glad your rooms were ready and that u got good F! Seating!

Thaks Mary Ellen , even though it was tight quarters with 11 of us , I love those back seats for exitting after the show , we each garbbed hands and had a couple join hands so no one was lost !! The after Fanatasmic exit is CRAZY!!:rotfl2:

The whole craziness of the FP+ would maybe be understandable but the CM checking in our FP+ was in a WHEELCHAIR. I would think if anyone would understand what we needed, he would. :sad2:

That and the family with floor seating in front of us had to be reminded to corral their kid as he was on the other side of the row and the "camp counselor" can up and pointed over to him and asked if he was theirs. :lmao:

Always a good show but I recognized none of the performers from this show.
I guess I am back to the early show to search for "my" monkey.:confused3

Yes I didn't get why when seats were plentiful on the floor the wouldn't let us have them !!!:confused3

It looks like you had a very busy and productive day at AK, and everybody was having a great time! :cool1:

What a crazy experience you had at FOTLK! :scared: I can't believe you went through all of that and nobody seemed to know how to help you! That is so scary that three of your group fell. :sad2: I hope nobody got hurt.

I'm thinking your boss already owed you big time! ::yes::

Thanks Goofy , yes it was a downer , but the show was excellent so we were soon over it , except for me complaining after and letting Special Needs know when I got home !!!

Fell a little behind again. Glad you're doing better.

I have to tell you I have been in a major down mood all day but that video of Michael just brought a smile to my face.

I am really worried about being in an SCV next week with all of the changes Disney has made. That snafu at FOLK sounds like they still have kinks to work out.

Fell a little behind again. Glad you're doing better.

I have to tell you I have been in a major down mood all day but that video of Michael just brought a smile to my face.

I am really worried about being in an SCV next week with all of the changes Disney has made. That snafu at FOLK sounds like they still have kinks to work out.

I think Michael has brought a smile to quite a few Dissers !!:goodvibes:grouphug: He is the perfect example of why I love this population, they are soooo uninhibited that it brings me such JOY!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter