Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

On the subject of my ER nightmare !! I have received numerous calls from the individual's sister and guardian !!!We call them "Florence Hits":rotfl2: That lady is on a mission and Cruella is her traget !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:She really cares about her siters (yes she has 2 at the house ) and every time ,( which is frequently, hence the Florence hit, ) she thanks GOD they are with us !!!:rotfl2: I am not sure which she is madder about her sisters neglect or my insult!!!:lmao:

Scarey isn't it :sad2::rotfl2:

I am at work !! Arrived 9am, done meds for all and cleaned the entire kitchen, scrubbed the drip pans from the stove and wiped off the oven , cleaned the microwave, soaked and scrubbed the dish stariner etc . My question is WHAT did the overnight staff do for 10 hours :confused3:sad2: Is Rosie mad Oh yea!!!:eek::scared1:

Talked to Carol yesterday , to tell her I saw 1 of our DISNEY travellers,

Universal2012184.jpg

That's him in the red!!! He had a HUGE crush on Carol !! Do you see a pattern here, Miss "Hotty" Carol !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We have our dates starightened around
so here they are

Disney Cruise May 5th- 9th with CarolE
Vermount June 13th -17th with Miss Hots
Erie some time in July/August with Charlotte
Vegas Sept 5th - 9th with Miss Hots
Disney Oct 17th -22nd with Miss Hots

Now as you all know Patty is famous for smooth talking me into more so only time will tell:rotfl2: Dan is frequntly talked into one as well :rotfl2:

Hi Rosie, I want to hear more about where you roam in 2013!!! :goodvibes Sounds like a lot of exciting travel you have planned! :thumbsup2

Scarey isn't it :sad2::rotfl2:

I am at work !! Arrived 9am, done meds for all and cleaned the entire kitchen, scrubbed the drip pans from the stove and wiped off the oven , cleaned the microwave, soaked and scrubbed the dish stariner etc . My question is WHAT did the overnight staff do for 10 hours :confused3:sad2: Is Rosie mad Oh yea!!!:eek::scared1:

UGH I hate when I find stuff like that!!!!! Rosie you are too good to them. :goodvibes

Talked to Carol yesterday , to tell her I saw 1 of our DISNEY travellers,

Universal2012184.jpg

That's him in the red!!! He had a HUGE crush on Carol !! Do you see a pattern here, Miss "Hotty" Carol !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

so here they are

Now as you all know Patty is famous for smooth talking me into more so only time will tell:rotfl2: Dan is frequntly talked into one as well :rotfl2:

:cool1::cool1: Looks like we are all set then!!! :yay:

Now ALL THREE HAVE the hots for Carol????? Now that is some fan club...:lmao:

so here they are

Lots of great trips, Rosie!! Good thing you have a lot of vacation time!!
Will the cruise include any extra before or after days at WDW?
Those October dates for Disney is one of my favorite times of year to visit - what fun!

Of course, these dates do not even include your personal travel with family and friends! :thumbsup2

Wonder what Patty will talk you into next! :cool1:

UGH I hate when I find stuff like that!!!!! Rosie you are too good to them. :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1: Looks like we are all set then!!! :yay:

Now ALL THREE HAVE the hots for Carol????? Now that is some fan club...:lmao:

Oh yes Carol has been sought after each trip!!!It is just to comical and if you think I let her forget it :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lots of great trips, Rosie!! Good thing you have a lot of vacation time!!
Will the cruise include any extra before or after days at WDW?
Those October dates for Disney is one of my favorite times of year to visit - what fun!

Of course, these dates do not even include your personal travel with family and friends! :thumbsup2

Wonder what Patty will talk you into next! :cool1:

No time in Disney before or after in May!!!

Continuing with the dirty house !!!I went into one of the bathrpoms and if I wasn't happy before I was FUMING after Grrrrrrr!! How can you leave shift and leave amess like that!!!!!

That's an impressive list of trips, Rosie!

I am sure you are going to love your Disney cruise, and Vegas is SO much fun too! Hm, Disney? What's that about? :rotfl2:

You are one lucky lady! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter