Where to stay?

kksmom

Mouseketeer
I'm helping my friend plan a short trip to DL, but neither of us have a clue about where to stay!! We have only been to DW.

These boards have been invaluable in planning many DW trips, I'm hoping for more wisdom when it comes to DL!! :goodvibes

Can anyone provide suggestions as to where is good to stay near DL?

Thanks!!

Depends on your wants and needs. My personal favorite is the candy cane inn. Affordable, close (10 min walk), has a shuttle that just runs between the hotel and parks, nicely maintained and decorated, and has a pretty good free breakfast.

I would second the suggestion above...we have never been disappointed. Lost of people seem to like the Howard Johnson and the Best Western Park Place Inn too. I can only comment on the Candy Cane and the HoJo as those are the two we have stayed in. I liked both, preferred the CCI.

Keep within your budget, but keep in mind that if you stay on the strip, you can take a shuttle to the park. Some hotels are walking distance of the park which make it so much easier to go back to the hotel for a swim or a nap. So its best to check out all the surrounding hotels and their prices.

If you go to the Disneyland.com website, they have a list of the disney hotels in the area. Check those out. Some even come with park deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter