Where to stay... Please help, don't know what to do

Which would you choose.

• LA - with 25 minute better sporting program

• Anaheim with 45 minute, better sporting program

• Anaheim with 20 minute, still ok sporting program

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted option 3. definitely think you'll feel happier/safer/more at home in Anaheim.

As the course is only 1 morning a week then I don't think the longer commute from Anaheim will be a problem. But as the sporting program is 3 mornings a week I think you should go with the closer, 20 minute commute on that one.

Andona

Very good pint.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I voted for Anaheim and the 45 min sporting I think that the further one is an amazing opportunity that you may regret if you don't take ;)
When I was on my own with the kids last year I wanted to make sure I was somewhere I felt safe as I know you do.
I honestly don't see the point in you going somewhere you are not sure about when you have somewhere to go that you know you feel perfectly safe in.
And let's not kid ourselves we all wish it was us having the opportunity to be so close to DL pixiedust:

I voted for Anaheim and the 45 min sporting I think that the further one is an amazing opportunity that you may regret if you don't take ;)
When I was on my own with the kids last year I wanted to make sure I was somewhere I felt safe as I know you do.
I honestly don't see the point in you going somewhere you are not sure about when you have somewhere to go that you know you feel perfectly safe in.
And let's not kid ourselves we all wish it was us having the opportunity to be so close to DL pixiedust:

Thanks WAMUMOF4 :goodvibes

It's split completely down the middle! :rotfl2:

I voted for number 3 too and the reason is that I'd go with the option for the least driving time. For example, although it may be only 20 minutes without traffic, just the slightest incident such as an accident or a bit of rain, can slow the traffic right down and double or triple your driving time. :scared1:

I'd originally suggested you stay in LA near the course but did not realise it was only once a week so now knowing that means it does make sense to me for you to stay in Anaheim where you already feel familiar.

Oh and meant to say that I first learnt to drive when I was living in LA so my first drivers license was a US one. Back then I found driving there fine (or course I knew no different) but hated getting stuck in traffic.

Now, when we go back, I make DH drive and I navigate :rotfl2:

I voted for Anaheim and 45 minute better sporting opportunity.

As a mum of competitive swimmers, I would definitely travel further for the better program.

:flower3:

Thanks Tapdancer and Travelmum :flower3:

It's an even split again :rotfl: This is going to be a tough decision. I think Anaheim is decided.

I've concurred with Anaheim and finally opted for 20 min commitment as I am used to travelling longer distances to get anywhere and at the end of a long day, a longer commute that might span out to double that with traffic chaos can actually feel significant especially if its getting home late and up early the next morning. BUT I would do what AWIDY said and see if I could drive the route, suss out complications, check both places out then sign up. Also will DS maybe make local friends from school whilst there? who might attend the same venue if its nearer?

Sounds exciting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter