Where to stay / no kids

Steve7515

Earning My Ears
Hi. My girlfriend and I will be heading to Disney for two days in May from her parents place in Ft. Lauderdale. As most of the hotels are family oriented, which they should be in the Disney area, I'm wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to stay if it's just two people. Fortunately there are no kids yet :)

I'm looking into the $60 price range. Really I just need a decent room, as I only have two days and will not be at the hotel that often.

Thanks.

May is fairly low season.... Price should not be a problem. Use Priceline at last second or look at Hampton Inns. Breakfast Included. I've seen elsewhere where the one on Sandlake was about $40/night.

I, too, would suggest Priceline, mainly because of the fact they can only guarantee a room for two people. Try bidding for a 3 star in the Lake Buena Vista area or check with www.biddingfortravel.com for expert information.

I agree, 3 star priceline, Disney vicinity for about 35 dollars should get you a great place for a great price..............other option for two nights is ibidusa.com.....go to orlando auctions...they will have a lot of 2 night stays in the Orlando area....I use them a lot when coming to Orlando as the prices can be as good as priceline and you know what hotel you getting...good luck...Ted

We stayed at the most expensive centerally located Disney Resort
before offsprings. If you want have night life after the parks stay at a
DDT Hotel so you can walk to Pleasure Island and use your car to the a parks.
If you and your companion want to inhale all that is Disney. Stay at a Monorail Hotel or
The Beach and Yatch Club in the middle of two more adultish parks.
It took ten years after our honeymoon before returning on vacation at WDW.
Veiw it, Inhale it, touch it, and listen to it, thats the Disney Magic. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter