Where to stay near Knott's?

dmked

<font color=coral>Mmmmmm I love the iced coffee at
Are there walking distance hotels that are decent near Knott's to save on parking? We only need one night (we are staying 4 nights at Hojo while visiting Disneyland) but would like a decent and clean place to stay.

We have stayed at the Knotts resort itself twice before and had a great stay. They have pretty decent rates. Also the Radisson on Beach Blvd is right beside Medival times, about a 5 min walk from Knotts. They used to be an Embassy Suites so good sized rooms, and they include a breakfast buffet.

I've stayed at the Knott's onsite hotel, as part of a Halloween Haunt package deal.

Its a very basic, no frills hotel, which isn't really a bad thing. If you plan on going to Knott's, the location can't be beat. But this is the kind of place you go to just because you want a clean place to sleep.

If you have children, I noticed there are Camp Snoopy themed rooms for a little bit extra. Snoopy comes and tucks your kids into bed at night really early (like 8p.m.ish).

To be honest, your best bet is to stay at the Hojo and spend the extra $12 for parking. It's only a few exits up north on the 5, then two exits over on the 91. It's very easy trip (10 mins tops). We did this a couple of times back in July during our 10 day stay and once again over this past Thanksgiving break. It's more inconvenient and time consuming to pack up your room, check out, check into another hotel, then unpack again than to drive over.

To be honest, your best bet is to stay at the Hojo and spend the extra $12 for parking. It's only a few exits up north on the 5, then two exits over on the 91. It's very easy trip (10 mins tops). We did this a couple of times back in July during our 10 day stay and once again over this past Thanksgiving break. It's more inconvenient and time consuming to pack up your room, check out, check into another hotel, then unpack again than to drive over.

We would, except that we got the 4 nights we are staying at Hojo for a great deal and I don't want to pay full price to stay that 5th night so we were looking for something closer to Knott's. I may look into the camp snoopy themed rooms onsite (depending what the price is) my kids would love that though!

Even if you stay in a regular room at the Knotts hotel, Snoopy makes an apperance every morning and every night in the lobby and restaurant. He poses for photos and will sign their autograph books too. We also like shopping the little stores on the main strip of Knotts when the park was closed.

Even if you stay in a regular room at the Knotts hotel, Snoopy makes an apperance every morning and every night in the lobby and restaurant. He poses for photos and will sign their autograph books too. We also like shopping the little stores on the main strip of Knotts when the park was closed.

That is great news, thanks! Has anyone stayed at the Super 8 near Knott's? Is it any good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter