Where to stay, after the cruise?

anny_c_99

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

We are staying in Disney in June, the first part of the week, and taking the cruise, the

second half......After coming back into port on Sunday, we are wanting to stay near Universal

Studios, and go in the park the next day, along with going to Sea World...Any advice on a

good, clean, affordable place to stay? Thanks everyone,,,,these boards have really been so

informative to us, in helping with our vacaton plans...This will be our first trip to Florida,

not to mention WDW....Thanks again!

Anny:)

Hi Anny!

We are doing the same as your family except we are traveling this April. We are spending 5 nights at the Hyatt Orlando on 192 ($35/night thru Priceline), sailing the Wonder 3 nights and doing Universal afterwards.

I also did a Pricelne for the Universal Zone and received the Wyndham Orlando ($25/night!) near Sand Lake and International (not to be confused with the Wyndham Palace - Downtown Disney). I have heard some great things about the Wydham and am really looking forward to this stay.

Here are some links to TravelSheryl's Bidding fir Travel site, that has lots of good information on how to use Priceline:

BiddingForTravel.com

and my wnning bids:

3* Hyatt Orlando, WDW 3/30-4/04, $35 , 2 Rms

3* Wyndham Orlando Intl Dr, 4/7-8, $25 + $5 Bonus, 2 rooms

Good Luck ! Steve

If you want a really heatn place to stay,

the Hard Rock Hotel would be great for your needs. On site at Universal, walk to U and IOA, express front of the line perks, free shuttle bus to SeaWorld.

Quikbook.com has some good rates for HRH, ent. card can be used there, AAA.

The Wellesley Inn on Windhover is nice and affordable. We got a king room w/microwave, fridge, and free breakfast for $41. They are very close to Universal and have a free shuttle to the park if you care to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter