Where to send praise letter

KMarie

Mouseketeer
We had a couple thoughtful cast members at HH during our trip last week, and I would like to tell the powers that be how their kindness was appreciated. Would someone please tell me who I should write to, and the name and address?

Thanks so much,

KMarie

I would send it to Guest Services at the resort itself- that will get it into the proper hands. (I don't have access to the mailing address right now, but will post it later if someone doesn't beat me to it!)

Praises for a job well done are always welcome and usually not offered enough. We all have expectations at these resorts (or Theme Parks or ....) and are eager to complain when things aren't to our liking (also very important to allow them to correct any shortcomings), but usually don't take the time to let people know when they've done something nice.

I'm glad you had a good trip and can make some CM's day brighter with a praise!!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter