Where to food shop for villa?

we like the Publix on 535, just below I-4. They have great precooked meals that just need to be reheated, saving you time by not cooking. There is also a Walmart supercenter right up the road that is also easy to get to.

I just mapped it, and the Publix at 7880 Winter Garden Vineland Rd, Windermere, FL 34786 looks like the closest to BRV, per Google maps. Winn-Dixie might be a little closer, but you’d have to deal with more congestion getting there. Sometimes we choose our Publix based on ease of getting there rather than distance or travel time!

thanks! I'm so unfamiliar with the area that I would have no idea which ones are easiest to get in and out of. Much appreciated!

we like the Publix on 535, just below I-4. They have great precooked meals that just need to be reheated, saving you time by not cooking. There is also a Walmart supercenter right up the road that is also easy to get to.

Publix also has really great freshly made sandwiches and premade sides. They also have delicious fried chicken. Our meal following our grocery "foraging" is usually from the deli section of Publix.

thanks! I'm so unfamiliar with the area that I would have no idea which ones are easiest to get in and out of. Much appreciated!
Here’s the map - you’ll get a tour past the Poly, GF, and in back of MK! Don’t worry, it’s all public roads, you won’t get in trouble using them.

IMG_1834.jpg

Avoid this Walmart - 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747. It was crazy. I warned my family not to go and many went and found out the hard way that it's a good way waste half a day.

The Publix at Water Tower Shoppes was nice and easy to get to and from. Worth driving a bit more to get to this one. I'll also plug the fried chicken at Publix. I heard them praise it on the DVC fan show, and I can confirm it's legit.

We also hit the public and Target that were recommended by others in the Vineland area. There were some intersections with lane restrictions due to construction in that area so it was a bit of a zoon (as of mid June 2023). The Target was okay stocked but had some key breakfast items missing during two different trips.

Side note - if you are in that Vineland area with a car, consider stopping buy Sofrito Latin Cafe and trying some tasty South American food. There may be better spots we haven't discovered yet in Orlando, but we love this place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter