Where to eat.

luvdisneyworld2

Earning My Ears
My husband and I just made our reservations today.!!:Pinkbounc We are going in May , we have booked the dream maker package with the romance add on. We were thinking CG . Citricos or narcoossee's. Which would be the best place to eat? Or does anyone have anyother suggestions? Thanksprincess:

Cant wait to see Mickey:earsboy:

Not knowing what type of food you like, how upsacale or down scale you want, or what price you're will to pay it's a difficult question to answer. There are so many wonderful places to eat at WDW. One of the places you mentioned, I will never go again another I have yet to go to and the thrid we love.

With a little more info on your like and dislikes I'll try to help.

Out of the 3 I have only eaten at CG. But I have eaten there 4 times it is one of our favorites. I do not know what your list of choices are for that package but our top favorites are CG, Brown Derby, Flying Fish, Chefs de Franc & Artist Point.

Also check out www.ourlaughingplace.com she has some great pictures & reviews.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter