Where to buy Magicbands online?

World_of_Laughter

Earning My Ears
Our Magicbands are from 2019, and I’m worried they won’t work by the time of our next trip in March 2023. Does anyone know a good place to buy them online and have them shipped to us in the far-off remote nation of Canada? 😒

They will still work for anything you need to tap, eg. park entrance, lightning lanes, memory maker, resort door etc. The only thing that might not work is the pictures on rides, names on It's a Small World, etc.

Best way to buy them ahead of time is on Shopdisney and have them sent to a US address such as crossborderpickups.ca who will then forward them to you for a fee. Shopdisney will not ship magicbands to Canada. eBay is another place you can try, but you have to make sure they have not been linked to an MDE account, and you also can't guarantee they are already a few years old if buying from eBay.

Why not just buy them when you arrive? If you stay onsite (looks like you usually do), you will get a discount and they will be at your hotel waiting for you.

I know they will probably still work, but I am interested in buying new ones. We are staying at the Swan next time, so we don’t qualify for the resort guest discount.

I will look into using crossborderpickups.ca. Thank you for the helpful reply!

In another thread someone mentioned that MB are really not worth it anymore. When you factor in the exchange rate you could be looking at $40 per person. I love my MB's but would not spend that much money. It's better spent on other things. Just my opinion.

Your 2019 ones will work for tap a such. You can easily pick up new ones when you arrive.

I personally love the MBs …even though I use my Apple Watch to tap into the parks because it’s on my left hand and I use my right index finger 😂

We picked up the new MB+ on last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter