~* Where, oh where is the Trade Event for Saturday 10/13? ~*

AstroGigiblue

DIS Veteran
Anyone else notice that the trade event for this coming Saturday 10/13 has vanished from the calendar?? :sad2:
I hope this is a huge error in vmk's part. Anyone else know for sure??
It's difficult enough to even try to get into that trade event, let alone have it not be there for one weekend.
Really puts a damper on new peeps trying to get one of those pin collections.
Figures, last week I wasn't at home at all, and couldn't be on for the trade event, and now this weekend it's canceled.
Fine if Phinny has something else to do that day, but then please vmk have someone else take over?
This event means a lot to new people, only possible way for obtaining these pins without having to pay an arm and a leg for them otherwise :)

Astro

Well I asked Phinny myself in the Host room event tonight if there was going to be a trade event on Saturday. She said No, because she won't be here for 5 days. She said Lily will turn on her Quest on Sunday. I said I hope it's because of something fun, and I do believe she said a vacation for a little while.
Just thought I'd let you all know. Sorry I didn't take pictures, it was too busy with the event going on, I was lucky enough to at least get an answer :)
This isn't to say that vmk could make a change and have someone else run the event at last minute, because we all know how vmk likes to change things last minute. But this was the answer for today anyway. And Phinny was quick to answer "No" to the event on Sat. So I doubt very much there will be one.

I am glad to see this, I feared the worst ROFL. Many people complain about this event becuase only the first people who click can get in.

Wonder if I can convince her to bring a "aengus" flat on vacation with her and take pictures ROFL.

It only seems fair since Bug took Hula, lily, and fin with her ROFL

Wonder if I can convince her to bring a "aengus" flat on vacation with her and take pictures ROFL.

LOL!! Worth a shot!

Well at least we know Fin is okay, and the event hasn't been canceled because she's hasn't been around.

i will ask her when i see her in umm... say... 450 more peeps ROFL

Hello:),

Lol I wondered to why..but now it makes sense.
I think they should have someone cover for it but who knows with vmk:sad2:
I asked miss Phinny myself while I was in there. I asked if she was ok since I saw there was no event saturday and she said she was fine but taking a 5 day vacation. I accidently entered a teleporter before I could answer or take a picture. I am so happy to hear that she is getting a vacation:banana: . All of the poor hosts need a vacation after the run around last month..I was in Lily's host room the other day and someone asked why dream isn't lasting all year and she said because if it did she would go insane:lmao: . I would too lily:scared1:
Since the teleporter I went in didn't win when I get back in I will wish her well on her much needed vacation:flower3:

Hugs,
Dianne:wizard:

Astro and Lost:
Thanks for the update on this event.
Phinny I hope you have a wonderful time!

:flower3:

egad! I dont think she took me seriously ROFL

I dont think she is taking me ROFL.

I think i might have lied to her too :( I think i promised not to hurt the other hosts while she was gone ROFL. this is not going to be easy!

Yes they all deserve a vacation after last month ROFL. Hope she goes someplace nice.

I think i might have lied to her too :( I think i promised not to hurt the other hosts while she was gone ROFL. this is not going to be easy!

Yes they all deserve a vacation after last month ROFL. Hope she goes someplace nice.

Aengus:
She knows we would be lost with out you...:)
Happy

aengus said:

You? Serious? jk, jk

You never know. A mystery photo could show up, with your flat on some island somewhere, and then we will all be surprised! The Travels of Flat Aengus .... to be continued :)

Hello:),

You? Serious?

You never know. A mystery photo could show up, with your flat on some island somewhere, and then we will all be surprised! The Travels of Flat Aengus ....

This should be funny to see:lmao:

Well anyways when I got back in I told her that I didn't finish what I wanted to say before I left hehe. She said she remembered me and I told her that I hoped she had a safe wonderful trip...since it was towards the end of the event I stayed a few mins..I know bad me hehe. She was so sweet!! Such a doll she is.:hug:

I did get one pic while we were talking before I went on my way.:goodvibes

Crazycauldron10-112nd1.jpg

Sorry I didn't clean it up. I was in line on my other comp and I forgot to clean it up and I am heading to bed sorry. I will clean it up in the morning:)

Hugs,
Dianne:wizard:

Glad to hear Phin is getting a little time off. She really impressed me during dreams month.:goodvibes

I am glad to see this, I feared the worst ROFL. Many people complain about this event becuase only the first people who click can get in.

Rofl, I saw the Hula, Lily, and Fin flats today. They suddenly appeared out of no where at a resort at WDW, lol.

Glad to hear Fin is taking a vacation...as others have said, I'm sure all three ladies need a nice break after dreams month!!

As for the adventures of Flat Aengus....well it made me think of how I hear DISers wear lime green Mickey heads at WDW to show they are from DIS, so does this mean us VMK DISers are going to start wearing a flat Aengus on our lanyards while at WDW? :rotfl: I can just see it now!!!

Glad to hear Fin is taking a vacation...as others have said, I'm sure all three ladies need a nice break after dreams month!!

As for the adventures of Flat Aengus....well it made me think of how I hear DISers wear lime green Mickey heads at WDW to show they are from DIS, so does this mean us VMK DISers are going to start wearing a flat Aengus on our lanyards while at WDW? :rotfl: I can just see it now!!!

Where have you been? We have been doing that since beta ended!!

Just a reminder ... No pin trade event today. Don't bother looking for Host room for it. And here's another picture of Phinny saying just that. I was in host event yesterday, when someone else asked about it again, and snapped a picture this time ;)

TradeEvent.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter