Where is the WFD thread?

EJ4Disney

Just a country girl at heart
I have been gone for 2 weeks to Disney and now I can't find the What's for Dinner thread. Where did it go and how can I get there?

I am in complete withdrawl here. LOL

Thanks,
Ellen

Yep, that's it. Bless your heart, thanks so very much.

I just have one more question tho - How in the heck do I get to it? I know that sound like a funny question but from the Home page I can't find this thread. I can book mark it, and I'm really not stupid, but for the life of me I can't find it unless I come back here to your link.

It really shouldn't be this hard. LOL

Thanks again,
Ellen

I had to search for it on Google. It had dropped off of page 1. I just bumped it for you & I can see it on page 1 now...for a few minutes anyway. LOL

Your best bet is to bookmark it. The Community Board moves very quickly.

And just in case you're looking in the wrong place - it's the Community Board listed just under "Just for Fun".

Yep, that's it. Bless your heart, thanks so very much.

I just have one more question tho - How in the heck do I get to it? I know that sound like a funny question but from the Home page I can't find this thread. I can book mark it, and I'm really not stupid, but for the life of me I can't find it unless I come back here to your link.

It really shouldn't be this hard. LOL

Thanks again,
Ellen

Just subscribe to it. Then you can get to it from your User CP.

ok! Sounds easy, so how do I do that?

Like I said, it really shouldn't be this hard, either that or I am just stupid.

I really want to be a part of your WFDT.

Thanks for all of your help.

Ellen

If your email notifications are active, you can just post to the thread & then follow the link when you get the email.

If not, look at the top of the 1st post on any page. On the right side there are 5 links:
- Submit Tools
- Search This Thread
- Rate Thread

**Click on Thread Tools & you should get a drop down box where one choice will be Subscribe To This Thread. If you click on that it will take you to another page. On that page you MUST click on the button that says Add Subscription. Then it will display that you are now subscribed & it will take you back to the thread.

It's not all that hard...just difficult to find! :rotfl2: OK - maybe I'm lying & it is hard. ;)

Deb,

Bless your little heart. You know, they say that every day you should learn something new - WELL thanks to you I have. That is really cool. I had no idea what all of that up there was for. I printed your directions and wow that is really cool.

THANK YOU!!! Now I can keep up with all of you. I love to read what you all hare having for dinner. I just lurk for now but maybe someday I will join in.

Thanks again,
Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter