Where is the Red Lobster near Downtown Disney?

bmleroy

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody,

I'm writing from the 12th floor of the Wyndham Palace. I can see Spaceship Earth out my window, yay!

My fiance got to pick dinner tonight and he wants... Red Lobster. :rolleyes: Not my idea of unique vacation eating, but he actually made a choice so I'm trying to get it for him. On hotelkingdom.com, it says that the Downtown Disney hotels are within walking distance of a Red Lobster (and an Olive Garden, if anybody knows anything about that.) I look at Red Lobster's site and couldn't figure out which one it could be address-wise and I haven't seen it on any of our walks around.

Anybody have some idiot-proof directions to Red Lobster for me?

Thanks!
Brandy

Also - I'll post a ridiculously thorough review of the Wyndham Palace when I get a chance.

The walk to Red Lobster from Wyndham Palace would be pretty long. But if your up to it you can walk all the way to the exit of Downtown Disney. When you see Crossroads shopping plaza in front of you make a left. It's about a quarter of a mile on your right hand side. Olive Garden is just past it on the right as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter