Where is our "The Bachelorette" thread?

What guy do you see Jillian with long term?

• Ed

• Jake

• Jesse

• Juan

• Kiptyn

• Mike

• Reid

• Robby

• Psycho Dave

• Pervy Foot Guy

• Other or None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE REID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't WAIT til next week!!!!

My husband said he wished I could've seen myself when Reid showed up on screen...he said I shot up and yelled "YEAH!!!!!!". I'll admit that I am a "little" excited to see him give it another go!!! I seriously think he hasn't got a chance, but good on him for trying one more time...plus, I get a little more Reid time!!!LOL!!!!;)

My husband said he wished I could've seen myself when Reid showed up on screen...he said I shot up and yelled "YEAH!!!!!!". I'll admit that I am a "little" excited to see him give it another go!!! I seriously think he hasn't got a chance, but good on him for trying one more time...plus, I get a little more Reid time!!!LOL!!!!;)
:thumbsup2

My DH was in the other room watching the Jays game & I said "YES!!!" then ran down the hall, "Honey, I KNEW it, it was Reid!" :yay: :happytv:

Aren't we smart!?!?!!? I am really excited..I have to work that night at 11 so I need to either sleep early and watch it live, or tape it while I nap before work and watch it the next day..I am afraid that someone will spoil it for me at work that night..so I think I'm going to have to sleep all day and watch it live....:happytv:

I am off to bed to sleep the day away, then I will spend some quality time with the family...then off to bed with the kiddies and my date with Reid!!!!!:cloud9::love::rotfl:

I am off to bed to sleep the day away, then I will spend some quality time with the family...then off to bed with the kiddies and my date with Reid!!!!!:cloud9::love::rotfl:
:rotfl2:

It's nice of Reid to show up tonight to sweep you :lovestruc off your feet! I like the look of the ring he picked out! :cloud9:

OMG!! This poor girl, why can't these guys just pull it together. That is not fair to put her through that on this day at the last minute... I feel bad for her...:sad2:popcorn:: popcorn::popcorn::He had his chance and lost it, and to do this now is selfish...

HA!!! I love it when she said "______ better not ******* disappoint me" LOL poor girl...

YAY!!! I LOVE THE ENDING TOO> Now we will see how it all works out tomorrow on after the final rose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter