Where is our "The Bachelorette" thread?

What guy do you see Jillian with long term?

• Ed

• Jake

• Jesse

• Juan

• Kiptyn

• Mike

• Reid

• Robby

• Psycho Dave

• Pervy Foot Guy

• Other or None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was SHOCKED!!! :scared1: Even though she chose the one I wanted her to choose, I still expected her to pick someone else!

So cute at the end. Loved how she said that she wanted to tell him she loved him for a long while.

I think if Reid had shown up one day earlier she would have picked him....poor Reid...but ladies, he is available now...

I confess, I tivo'ed the premier on a whim and now I'm TOTALLY addicted to it. I hate the Bachelor because it makes me sad to see women throwing themselves at a guy.

But all those guys throwing themselves at a girl?

SUPER entertaining!!!!

And I agree, about 90% are TOTAL creeps.

So glad she sent the four packing last night that she did. Although the british guy was ok, he was just clueless about nutty americans.

Julian, though, buh bye!

And toe dude, I mean, woooowwwww....he needs to go.

Hate Wes.

Juan's a slick mama's boy.

I havent decided on Speedo Mike yet.

Naked Brian had anger issues anyway and needed to go.

Oh, speaking of anger issues, Bug Eye Dave, I mean, c'mon, how many asses can one man threaten to kick in one night?

I like Jake the flyboy but I think he's going to blow it because he's too earnest.

Sasha's ok, he has a seemingly good relationship with his family.

Michael the break dancer is just too young and dorky for her.

I actually think Edward will be a dark horse finalist, he strikes me a smart, decent guy.

The rest are just not interesting enough for me to remember ;).

Here's a photo gallery of them:

http://www.zap2it.com/news/custom/photogallery/tv/zap-the-bachelorette-s5-pg,0,6107918,showall.photogallery

\

Whee! I picked Ed! I rock!

Just because YOU picked right, doesn't mean SHE picked right!!!:rolleyes:
Just kidding...I just can't let the whole Reid thing go..sorry:snooty:

Can't wait to see the after the final rose..my friend at work said that Ed and Jillian have already broken up and they are just waiting for tonight to let it out...she is checking out US Weekly and TMZ.com all the time...obsessed?:surfweb: :rotfl: Takes one to know one!!

i know i'm late to this thread LOL considering the show is over BUT the after the rose show is tonight.

and i can't help but wonder how long it will be before we hear that they have broken up.

how many of them stay together past 6 months?

2 that i can think of - Ryan and whats her name and the latest bachelor with his second pick

anyone else still with their "rose pick?"

I think if Reid had shown up one day earlier she would have picked him....poor Reid...but ladies, he is available now...

i wonder when her and ed do break up (and ohhh it will happen) if she'll contact reid and tell him she made a mistake, she couldn't absorb what was happening and she wants to be with him.

There was that professional fisher that was hooked up with his girl (not sure who picked who) but they were together for a few years I believe.

Maybe Reid will be the next Bachelor?

Watching the "After" show now, they had Melissa, then Kiptyn, now Jillian is on talking w/ Kip!

reid is now on - lesson learned - take the bull by the horns and say the words

I LOVE YOU

ya - like reid would ask her out lol

what was the point of that anyways???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter