Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Oh my goodness it's HOT here :sunny:...getting in shape for Disney World in July! :rotfl: Been outside with the Princess painting lollipops for Christmas decorating. :santa: Nice breeze earlier but no more...just plain HOT and we're done for the day! o_O

i-Zg4QcGV-Th.jpg

::yes:: Yes Ma'am, this is from a MK shop. :tink:

Is it in Tomorrowland?

American Adventure?

Sorry for the delay, I'm back in MD. It was a long trip on SW. I had checked my bag, then they delayed my first flight which meant I would miss my connection, back out of security to the ticket desk, reschedule for later flight to National (Reagan) Airport instead of Dulles. About an hour from Jason's. It was a challenge to get my rental car and out of there. SW is does not have a good track record with me but they have such good prices!

This is a restroom tile from a restroom in WS. But, it's not in a restaurant and it's not from France, the U or America.

My baby graduated today.

065 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

:congratulations: That is so great!!! What will she do now?

For those not on Facebook

View attachment 328424

Congratulations to you too Jeff!!! That is so great! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet? Names? Ariel? Anna? Donald? Mickey?

Sorry for the delay, I'm back in MD. It was a long trip on SW. I had checked my bag, then they delayed my first flight which meant I would miss my connection, back out of security to the ticket desk, reschedule for later flight to National (Reagan) Airport instead of Dulles. About an hour from Jason's. It was a challenge to get my rental car and out of there. SW is does not have a good track record with me but they have such good prices!

This is a restroom tile from a restroom in WS. But, it's not in a restaurant and it's not from France, the U or America.

...and we won't fly any airline BUT Southwest! The only delayed flight we've ever had was in November 2015 when the plane had "mechanical difficulties" and we had to wait for another aircraft. But this WAS the day before Thanksgiving...the craziest day of the year to fly! o_O

What about Morocco? :tink:

:congratulations: That is so great!!! What will she do now?

Congratulations to you too Jeff!!! That is so great! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet? Names? Ariel? Anna? Donald? Mickey?

thanks its too early for that yet. we have a few name picked already

I'll start with Mexico?

Anyone watch the Disney Fairytale Weddings on Freeform tonight? OMG...one couple got married on Main Street facing the Castle after the park closed; reception at Tony's Restaurant followed by castle projection show AND fireworks! pixiedust: :faint: Diane...you'd have LOVED the 2nd couple from Chicago. Hockey fans who met when SHE scored the winning goal on him (goalkeeper) and his team in a game. :rotfl: HE'S the one that wanted a Disney wedding...for his 30th trip to DW. He's Chinese and they were married at Epcot in front of the China Pavilion with the dragon and Chinese acrobats participating in the ceremony. Reception was in the American Adventure Pavilion and Diane...Disney managed to get the real Stanley Cup to display during the reception as a surprise for them! Can't even IMAGINE the $$$$$$$ those weddings cost! :oops:

i-bDFwnjq-Th.jpg

Good place to start but not in Mexico. :goodvibes :tink:

Anyone watch the Disney Fairytale Weddings on Freeform tonight? OMG...one couple got married on Main Street facing the Castle after the park closed; reception at Tony's Restaurant followed by castle projection show AND fireworks! pixiedust: :faint: Diane...you'd have LOVED the 2nd couple from Chicago. Hockey fans who met when SHE scored the winning goal on him (goalkeeper) and his team in a game. :rotfl: HE'S the one that wanted a Disney wedding...for his 30th trip to DW. He's Chinese and they were married at Epcot in front of the China Pavilion with the dragon and Chinese acrobats participating in the ceremony. Reception was in the American Adventure Pavilion and Diane...Disney managed to get the real Stanley Cup to display during the reception as a surprise for them! Can't even IMAGINE the $$$$$$$ those weddings cost! :oops:

i-bDFwnjq-Th.jpg

Good place to start but not in Mexico. :goodvibes :tink:

I have the DVR set for tomorrow. It's on after The Bold Type. I started watching it last summer and it starts again tomorrow night followed by the Disney Weddings. I can't wait to watch. The Stanley Cup THEY ARE SO LUCKY:faint: Disney weddings are so expensive, there is a website that has pricing for everything, I may have looked.:eek::faint: I couldn't imagine spending that much money on a wedding I guess you have to be super rich to be able to afford it.

I'll go with Italy next?

I also just realized when I was looking over my plans for Disney that there's a whole day where I didn't get any fastpasses.:headache:

I have the DVR set for tomorrow. It's on after The Bold Type. I started watching it last summer and it starts again tomorrow night followed by the Disney Weddings. I can't wait to watch. The Stanley Cup THEY ARE SO LUCKY:faint: Disney weddings are so expensive, there is a website that has pricing for everything, I may have looked.:eek::faint: I couldn't imagine spending that much money on a wedding I guess you have to be super rich to be able to afford it.

I'll go with Italy next?

I also just realized when I was looking over my plans for Disney that there's a whole day where I didn't get any fastpasses.:headache:

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness! Which park...or was that your planned "resort day"? Youngest DD briefly THOUGHT about a Disney wedding until she priced them! :rotfl2: She'd have been okay with the "12 party" guest list (the only one we could have afforded :rolleyes1) but I couldn't bear leaving our close friends out of the festivities. :goodvibes Now...my nephew DID do the "12 party" guest list which was okay 'cause he announced the location of their wedding the week we were AT DW that year and we could never have afforded to go back again 6 months later. We THOUGHT about it...not for the wedding (his Mom and Dad are divorced and their immediate family took care of the 12 guests)but knowing how much fun it would be to spend that time at DW with the entire bunch even if we couldn't attend the ceremony but, for once, common sense took over and we nixed the idea. :rotfl: That was a pretty cool wedding...the bride and groom didn't even know about the Stanley Cup...it was a surprise from Disney! When they walked in the reception and saw it their expressions were priceless! :goodvibes

i-bDFwnjq-Th.jpg

No Ma'am...not from Italy...or Mexico or the UK. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter