• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

how do you take your toe nail off

She and another dancer were doing a cross leap; other dancers knee (leotard material attached to a "rough edge" of her toenail) caught her toenail and in the "leap movement" pulled the toenail away from the skin holding it to the foot. (Can't believe you've never done anything like that! :rotfl:) Ironic but Cici jumped up on DD yesterday and ripped her little fingernail! Lots of blood (which freaked all the dancers :rotfl2:) and VERY painful. Toe is also "jammed". Just one of those silly accidents and other little dancer felt SO bad! Asked her where her DANCE SHOES were :rolleyes1 :headache:...it was a contemporary number and they dance those barefoot! :headache: :tink:

Park? Epcot? America?

Attraction, shop or food service?

MK? frontierland?

i-NLVWTm8-Th.jpg

This is from an attraction in the MK...but not in Frontierland. :goodvibes :tink:

Goal #1......#2...........#3

i-4Vzthrc-S.jpg
i-63h69pT-S.jpg
i-jGb2X9s-S.jpg
... and Goal #4...awesome corner kick:cheer2:...

i-cH3hn7v-S.jpg
i-9GnrK7G-S.jpg

14-0 win...and "old pals" :goodvibes officiating the game (a former special coach) with congratulations afterwards...

i-fj9XS6X-S.jpg
... and then we got to go home and play "doctor" :eek:. Saw son-in-law leave the game towards the end of the

2nd half; he'd gotten a phone call from the dance studio. The Princess RIPPED HER BIG TOENAIL OFF :scared1: during practice!:oops:o_O:oops:

i-DfvVFqx-M.jpg
:tink:

Nice game for Allie:cheer2:

Ouch on the toenail:eek:

Poor kid. I ripped my big toenail off when I was about 25 jumping on a trampoline. There was a webbing and my toe went through but..... It has been a problem ever since.... That was the last time I was on a trampoline :lmao:

Nice game for Allie:cheer2:

Ouch on the toenail:eek:

Very good game for her. :yay: With a score of 14-0, you know the other team wasn't very good...it became a "glorified practice" in the 2nd half when they started up 8-0 but gave them a GOOD chance to practice "passing". She added a lot of "assists" to her total too when she passed the ball to some of the freshmen girls and others who are playing in place of the 4 remaining starters on the bench. She got 3 of her goals in the first half and scored in the 2nd on that corner kick but otherwise she was passing and giving others the opportunity to kick...which they all need since, the way the season is going :crazy: we never know who'll be OUT next with an injury! :headache:

I wouldn't get back on a trampoline either Denise! :scared: Both DD are "infamous" for pulling their nails out :crazy2:...favorite footware for both would be sandals :headache: but this is the first time Katie's done it so she DID panic a little :rolleyes:...like hysterical crying! :rotfl: I told her she was forgiven for that "display" because ... yes...OUCH...we ALL know how bad that hurts! :tink:

THOUGHT I'd get all my lights down outside tonight but didn't quite accomplish that goal today. :headache: Got started about 4 and then the "interruptions" started...The Princess wanted to "help" (she actually DID help for a little after she figured out you couldn't just "grab a section and pull" :rotfl2:); then got a phone call from the lady that was County Judge when DH was a Commissioner to finalize our plans to see a musical featuring my BFF and another former Commissioner; then my next door neighbor came over for a 1/2 cup of rice to finish her dinner dish :goodvibes; THEN had a political sign we'd requested for another friend running for State Representative delivered and when the campaign worker noticed my Disney Christmas party shirt we talked...and talked Disney :goodvibes; then it was dinner time and THEN it was to darn cold to work outside. :rotfl: Oh well...there's always tomorrow...see if y'all can solve this crop before I finish the rest of the lights ::yes::...

i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

THOUGHT I'd get all my lights down outside tonight but didn't quite accomplish that goal today. :headache: Got started about 4 and then the "interruptions" started...The Princess wanted to "help" (she actually DID help for a little after she figured out you couldn't just "grab a section and pull" :rotfl2:); then got a phone call from the lady that was County Judge when DH was a Commissioner to finalize our plans to see a musical featuring my BFF and another former Commissioner; then my next door neighbor came over for a 1/2 cup of rice to finish her dinner dish :goodvibes; THEN had a political sign we'd requested for another friend running for State Representative delivered and when the campaign worker noticed my Disney Christmas party shirt we talked...and talked Disney :goodvibes; then it was dinner time and THEN it was to darn cold to work outside. :rotfl: Oh well...there's always tomorrow...see if y'all can solve this crop before I finish the rest of the lights ::yes::...

i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

Looks like a kitchen scene, so I will start with attraction? Maybe CoP?

i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

Jeff, did you get snow? I got like another 8 inches yesterday/last night. I had to cancel my lessons and missed another rehearsal yesterday. I hope I get out of here today but I'm not real hopeful....

Jeff, did you get snow? I got like another 8 inches yesterday/last night. I had to cancel my lessons and missed another rehearsal yesterday. I hope I get out of here today but I'm not real hopeful....

Looked like the entire state of Washington got snow! Been waiting for a picture of Jeff washing his car...:rolleyes1 since he's suppose to be "snowed in" this week. :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter