Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Mine Train?

i-gxsmscg-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the Mine Train. :tink:

Had a really funny picture but thought better of posting it on the DIS...it had a "bad" word in it but...a radar picture of the Gulf showing the storm with the words written over it...

Texas got jealous of the eclipse and said "hold my beer and watch this S***!"

We always try to keep a sense of humor! :lmao: :tink:

Last edited:
Strange clouds this morning...DD took this on her way to work:

20993911_10208121492073595_1476543914555684277_n.jpg

The rest of the weeks volleyball has been cancelled and Redstorm is thankfully resting her foot :yay:...her request from Mimi...Chicken Squash Soup! So...had to make another trip to the local grocery store and a full parking lot...

i-Cnxq4WC-L.jpg

No bread, no lunch meat, no cheese slices, no flavored drinks, no bananas, grapes or strawberries and just received a water & ice delivery to fill those empty shelves...but plenty of squash! :dogdance:

We received an inch of rain this morning already but clouds are heavy and rolling in. Houston radio and TV stations have gone to "emergency broadcast" coverage but we always keep our sense of humor :goodvibes...

i-Wb6DFh9-L.jpg
:tink:

i-gxsmscg-Th.jpg

Getting a little off track now :rotfl:; close to Dumbo, Barnstormer and the Mine Train but opposite direction from Small World and Peter Pan. :scratchin :tink:

I take it we are looking for an attraction in Fantasyland? Old, new or Storybook Circus area?

I figured you were getting hit with the hurricane when I saw the news! I hope you are far enough from the coast that you don't get hit too hard. Hope you don't lose power or internet!

I figured you were getting hit with the hurricane when I saw the news! I hope you are far enough from the coast that you don't get hit too hard. Hope you don't lose power or internet!

Yep...first time in quite a few years we're in the "cone". Winds SHOULDN'T be to bad; sustained between 40-50 mph with 60-70 mph gusts. We're concerned about the rain. COULD get between 24 & 30 INCHES. :faint: We're as prepared as we can be ; DH has to finish one more chore and then we sit and wait. Plenty to keep me busy IF the power and internet stay on; if not ... :crazy: ... stuff to do then too but won't be easy without light! :rotfl2::tink:

Strange clouds this morning...DD took this on her way to work:

20993911_10208121492073595_1476543914555684277_n.jpg

The rest of the weeks volleyball has been cancelled and Redstorm is thankfully resting her foot :yay:...her request from Mimi...Chicken Squash Soup! So...had to make another trip to the local grocery store and a full parking lot...

i-Cnxq4WC-L.jpg

No bread, no lunch meat, no cheese slices, no flavored drinks, no bananas, grapes or strawberries and just received a water & ice delivery to fill those empty shelves...but plenty of squash! :dogdance:

We received an inch of rain this morning already but clouds are heavy and rolling in. Houston radio and TV stations have gone to "emergency broadcast" coverage but we always keep our sense of humor :goodvibes...

i-Wb6DFh9-L.jpg
:tink:

I keep seeing some nasty stuff about this hurricane. Hope you stay safe!

I keep seeing some nasty stuff about this hurricane. Hope you stay safe!

Yes Ma'am...when the "experts" say they're concerned it makes one CONCERNED! ::yes:: This is the latest satellite view:

21032419_1596388867048759_1221455438804398905_n.jpg

Those outer bands to the right are bringing us rain now. Light here but BFF to the south of us is getting pretty heavy stuff already. Our church opened their Red Cross Shelter around noon today and Texas National Guard is "headed south"! :thumbsup2 We KNOW this is being considered serious when one of our colleges, Sam Houston State, POSTPONES it's opening season football game scheduled for this weekend AND MY team, the Dallas Cowboys, offers their in state rivals use of their stadium to the HOUSTON TEXANS :faint: for their game next Thursday. Football is serious business :rotfl: here in Texas and colleges don't just postpone games without a good reason! :goodvibes :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter