Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Celebrity 5&10 or Keystone Clothiers?

:woohoo: They sell "Hollywood Fashions" at Keystone Clothiers! :woohoo:

P1130126_zpsjflpcmbq.jpg
:tink:

Redstorm sent a text at lunch...they got their grade rankings today and she's listed at #3 out of 188 students with a 4.62 GPA! :yay: She's already received an invitation to the National Leadership Conference! The top 2 students are twin sisters.:goodvibes Pretty proud of that young lady! :lovestruc :tink:

Last edited:
New one for Saturday...the day I get my Christmas tree "undressed" and back in storage! party: :lmao: Don't feel so bad about being behind...took Redstorm to a friends house this morning and the yard that took third place in the decorating contest is still on FULL display! :rolleyes: Life size Nutcrackers still standing guard on the front porch! :goodvibes

ae2a0d13-1397-4478-9347-e442cf234752_zps7yupsfzr.jpg

Last edited:
New one for Saturday...the day I get my Christmas tree "undressed" and back in storage! party: :lmao: Don't feel so bad about being behind...took Redstorm to a friends house this morning and the yard that took third place in the decorating contest is still on FULL display! :rolleyes: Life size Nutcrackers still standing guard on the front porch! :goodvibes

Park, resort or other?

SIL is very lucky.pixiedust:

Park, resort or other?

SIL is very lucky.pixiedust:

YES, he is! :goodvibes He needed this break...like you, BOSS has been a nightmare, so glad the trip was good. Just left and arriving at Dallas Love Field about 10;15. Ready for them to be back home...tired of all the "errands" for DGD's! :rolleyes1

This is from a park. :tink:

YES, he is! :goodvibes He needed this break...like you, BOSS has been a nightmare, so glad the trip was good. Just left and arriving at Dallas Love Field about 10;15. Ready for them to be back home...tired of all the "errands" for DGD's! :rolleyes1

Attraction, shop or food service?

MK or Epcot?

That's great your SIL did so well in Las Vegas! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter