Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Mine was in garage but David was at work. Busted windshield and damage to hood and top. South side of town looks awful...will post pics later but need to save cell battery now. Will be awhile before power back on after seeing the damage!!!

Oh goodness that stinks his poor truck

The landing or town center?

I hope you get you power back soon

Power back on party: at 4:45 AM. Just in time to save the food in the freezer! :faint: It's being reported this was an F3 tornado...in other words, a "pretty good medium size one"! :rotfl: Did a little more exploring this afternoon and it's pretty bad in spots. Had lunch with Allie before she goes back to Brownwood; she's having a HARD time deciding on which school to make her final choice! BEST offer from Florida State but Florida Tech is geared more to what she wants to study. Hard decision for her! :headache:

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

This was in the West Side. :tink:

Power back on party: at 4:45 AM. Just in time to save the food in the freezer! :faint: It's being reported this was an F3 tornado...in other words, a "pretty good medium size one"! :rotfl: Did a little more exploring this afternoon and it's pretty bad in spots. Had lunch with Allie before she goes back to Brownwood; she's having a HARD time deciding on which school to make her final choice! BEST offer from Florida State but Florida Tech is geared more to what she wants to study. Hard decision for her! :headache:

i-34r9VnH-Th.jpg

This was in the West Side. :tink:

Quick service or sit down?

Spent the afternoon doing a little cleanup but not a lot since we're scheduled for "one more round" :scared: of spring storms around 3 AM this morning and praying it's not as bad as yesterday! Used the leaf blower on the sidewalk, driveway and patio 'cause I'm tired of the debris being tracked in the house! :crazy: At least a couple days of work ahead to clean the yard. :faint: A few more photos...

P1080444-S.jpg
P1080452-S.jpg
P1080459-S.jpg
P1080470-S.jpg
P1080471-S.jpg

This is the home of one of Katie's friends...you can barely see it in the background because of the fog:

P1080473-S.jpg

P1080478-S.jpg
P1080491-S.jpg
P1080494-S.jpg
P1080497-S.jpg
P1080516-S.jpg
P1080525-S.jpg
P1080530-S.jpg
P1080531-S.jpg
P1080533-S.jpg

...and I love this one from today! Everyone pitching in to cleanup! :lovestruc

P1080513-M.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
Spent the afternoon doing a little cleanup but not a lot since we're scheduled for "one more round" :scared: of spring storms around 3 AM this morning and praying it's not as bad as yesterday! Used the leaf blower on the sidewalk, driveway and patio 'cause I'm tired of the debris being tracked in the house! :crazy: At least a couple days of work ahead to clean the yard. :faint: A few more photos...

P1080444-S.jpg
P1080452-S.jpg
P1080459-S.jpg
P1080470-S.jpg
P1080471-S.jpg

This is the home of one of Katie's friends...you can barely see it in the background because of the fog:

P1080473-S.jpg

P1080478-S.jpg
P1080491-S.jpg
P1080494-S.jpg
P1080497-S.jpg
P1080516-S.jpg
P1080525-S.jpg
P1080530-S.jpg
P1080531-S.jpg
P1080533-S.jpg

...and I love this one from today! Everyone pitching in to cleanup! :lovestruc

P1080513-M.jpg
:tink:

Oh that’s a lot of damage. The size of the hail is huge. Hope everyone is safe.

Oh that’s a lot of damage. The size of the hail is huge. Hope everyone is safe.

Seems like tornados always hit trailer parks! :headache: That entire park was destroyed and left quite a few people homeless. Will take some time to get it back to a "livable park". The subdivision by the high school (with the collapsed framed new home) has damage to just about every house. The son of our across the street neighbor moved into his new home there 10 days ago! :faint: At least those homes are still "livable"...mostly roof repairs so lots of tarps up. Keeps raining, then hot sunshine which creates the instability that makes it rain again so may be a few weeks before a lot of the cleanup gets done. SO many leaves and tree limbs cluttering yards, ditches and streets too. At least no major injuries. Our niece sold her property behind us and she got caught outside (cleaning up). Had a HUGE hail stone hit her; bruise from neck to shoulder and cracked collarbone so now she has her arm in a sling! School had no major damage so Katie's disappointed their Spring Break isn't extended. :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter