Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2cDnkMq-Th.jpg

This is from EPCOT :goodvibes . :tink:

Toni - La Hacienda?
Me - Garden Grill?

Shame on you! :rotfl2: You're not going to get many crops from 38 pictures! Didn't get much of a chance to look for the "detail pictures" like I usually do :(...hard to do when you're dodging raindrops and/or TRYING TO KEEP UP with DD and DGD's! :faint: :tink:

lol and they were mainly all of world of avatar

lol and they were mainly all of world of avatar

LOTS of photo opportunities there for sure but Toy Story Mania was the top "photo spot" for us. The detailing is AMAZING...even noticed by the Princess! Sad we didn't get to spend much time there at night...and photos were difficult especially with constant lightening and LOUD thunder booms as I was photographing ... had to delete a LOT of shots because of the "jumping" when the thunder would clap...but got a few decent ones.:tink:

LOTS of photo opportunities there for sure but Toy Story Mania was the top "photo spot" for us. The detailing is AMAZING...even noticed by the Princess! Sad we didn't get to spend much time there at night...and photos were difficult especially with constant lightening and LOUD thunder booms as I was photographing ... had to delete a LOT of shots because of the "jumping" when the thunder would clap...but got a few decent ones.:tink:

so then is Toy Story you new fav area now them?

I think AK is starting to become of my fav parks now because of the new addition and all the details. when you walk around in Africa and asia

dinoland I can do with out lol

so then is Toy Story you new fav area now them?

I think AK is starting to become of my fav parks now because of the new addition and all the details. when you walk around in Africa and asia

dinoland I can do with out lol

Toy Story Land is pretty cool but you know how much I always enjoy HS. I liked Pandora in AK and it does make AK a more enjoyable park for me but Epcot is still my all time favorite. :tink:

Made it home:yay: Drove straight through:car::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: Left WDW at 9:30 yesterday morning and got home around 10:30 this morning. :faint: It's about a 21 hr drive but with all the stops for bathroom, gas and food and then we are only a few hours away from home and had to sit in traffic for two hours due to an accident.:headache: Other than that we timed everything just right no traffic in any of the major cities.

Made it home:yay: Drove straight through:car::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: Left WDW at 9:30 yesterday morning and got home around 10:30 this morning. :faint: It's about a 21 hr drive but with all the stops for bathroom, gas and food and then we are only a few hours away from home and had to sit in traffic for two hours due to an accident.:headache: Other than that we timed everything just right no traffic in any of the major cities.
Glad you made it home safely, Diane! :thumbsup2

WOW...that's a LOT of driving and a 2 hour accident delay :faint:...I'll bet you were ready to get out of that car! :rotfl2: At least your foot should be well rested! :goodvibes Just finished a PM to you about my last couple of days :crazy:...always manage to make things an "adventure" :rolleyes1! Glad you're home safely and certainly enjoyed our time together :hug:...just wasn't ENOUGH time together though, was it? :goodvibes :tink:

Finally getting some of my photos transferred to SmugMug so I can share our adventure :goodvibes ... this is what Diane and I had to deal with last week. :rolleyes: Our first full day there and we choose Epcot as our first park which worked out perfectly since Diane and her family had Epcot scheduled for the 18th. We had lunch ADR at Teppan Edo for Redstorm's birthday meal at 1 PM and we were to meet Diane and family in Germany at 3. Thank goodness we both planned on Soarin' at rope drop :yay:; we were in the queue and guess who's in the queue right next to us? I recognized Stephanie immediately, turned to my right and there was DIANE! :hug: Our first meeting was a short one as the line was moving pretty rapidly and we were both anxious for an extended visit later in the day. Our 1st FP was the Character Meet & Greet, then SSE and FROZEN from around noon. When we came out of SSE it was still early but we decided we'd better make our way to Norway since the sky looked like this...

i-h5b3MZ9-L.jpg

Got to Norway to discover FROZEN was "down" :headache: so started for Japan. ALMOST made it but then the downpour started...we took cover in Italy...

i-rGTQhNk-L.jpg

Lightening strikes and LOUD thunder :scared:; reservations were at 1:05 and 12:45 still pouring rain so we made a run for it dodging lightening strikes as we ran! :scared1: And so it began :faint:. Was still raining around 3 so we cancelled our first "official meeting" but managed to finally have our first get together at the POP Century later. :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter