Where In The Land #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... a toiety is a bathroom... but I have no idea where the bird is from.

Is it on the fountain?

prop cage?

Ooohhh! Toiety = bathroom! :rotfl2:

Well not, this bird is not near the restrooms, or the fountain or the prop cage. I don't know where the prop cage is but, this bird is in a specific place.

You all weren't around when Ashley tortured me with the punching bag hanging outside the gym in Toontown!! :faint: You guys can figure this one out.

Melanie, are you out there? You know where this is, don't you? Don't tell them, yet but, just wondering if you know.

dhorner233 said:
Ooohhh! Toiety = bathroom! :rotfl2:

Well not, this bird is not near the restrooms, or the fountain or the prop cage. I don't know where the prop cage is but, this bird is in a specific place.

You all weren't around when Ashley tortured me with the punching bag hanging outside the gym in Toontown!! :faint: You guys can figure this one out.

Melanie, are you out there? You know where this is, don't you? Don't tell them, yet but, just wondering if you know.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/D...5-4dd2-a018-b1ef7747e7ed_zps1a23bb7a.jpg.html

Is it on the Gag Factory?

Im almost certain its in the Toontown Post Office. Its the pigeon next to all the mailboxes. If Im right, do I post a new one?

Im almost certain its in the Toontown Post Office. Its the pigeon next to all the mailboxes. If Im right, do I post a new one?

YES!! Winner, winner chicken dinner!! :dance3:

And YES!! PLEASE post a crop!!! Anyone out there please post some crops!!!!!

Ok, Im new at this. Let me know if it's too easy.

5-2_zps82930a3f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter