Where in Disney's World June 2023 Exercise Challenge

Well, my apple watch broke and that's how I keep track of my exercise so I'll be estimating for the rest of the month.

+240 last week from field work for my job

501/545
Sorry your watch broke! The like is so I can remind myself I've updated your numbers and not that I'm liking the news about your watch. Estimations work great! I always round up or down on mine to the nearest 5, so you could say I'm always estimating. : )

Quite a few color changes to announce! PollyannaMom and the TEAM have reached Paris Pink and livih99, Elizabeth Smith, and Twilight Sparkle are at Rome Red! Great work, everyone!!! party: party: party:

I chose Rome Red for a color specifically because I would love to be on an Adventures by Disney Italy tour - exploring Rome, Florence, Tuscany, and Venice. I would particularly like to be doing this part of the tour:

Fattoria Poggio Alloro – Pasta-Making Activity​

Travel by coach to Fattoria Poggio Alloro—a working farm with its own winery—located in the heart of the Chianti wine-growing region. Be welcomed by the chef, who will lead you in a fun pasta-making activity. And take in the spectacular views of the medieval towers of San Gimignano, a fortified hilltop town, standing on a nearby hilltop.

Adult Wine Tasting in the Fioroni Family's Winery​

Tour the family winery, and then enjoy wine tasting, sampling several of their recent vintages.

Kids Olive Oil Flavoring​

While adults taste wine, Junior Adventurers pick herbs from the garden and learn how to infuse them into bottles of olive oil—another product of the farm.

Private Lunch at Fattoria Poggio Alloro​

Enjoy a delicious pasta lunch at this picturesque farm. Weather permitting, lunch will be served on the terrazza, overlooking the beautiful scenery and medieval towers of San Gimignano.

I'd even love the kids' activity!

ETA: Added Elizabeth Smith's latest numbers.

+20 minutes of a Growwithjo video. I survived the first day of VBS AND Charles's first round of vaccines today. I deserve a treat, lol. I wish I were eating bread pudding at Ohana. 😅
360/400
We were posting at the same time, but I just added your latest color change to the update!

And, absolutely, you DO deserve that treat!!!!

25 minutes of yoga before my echo cardiogram. The noise of my heart reminded me of Body Wars from back in the day at EPCOT. I'd much rather have been at EPCOT, even without Body Wars! :P

body-wars.jpg

246/600

BethisLucy and the Team have reached Rome Red and Twilight Sparkle has reached Galaxy's Edge Green!!!! Woohoo!!!! :charac4: :hmghost: :charac4: :hmghost: :charac4: :hmghost:

It is so incredibly hot here - looking at you 110 heat index - that I cannot even imagine being in Galaxy's Edge right now. Too much sun beating down! Instead, I'm dreaming of a refreshing day at Blizzard Beach.

1688076314551.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter