Where has time gone!? We are off already!

Snickals

Australian Princess...in Training
We leave this Monday!!! The time seemed to have flown by since we made the booking...have packed everything this week and all ready to go...now we just have to wait for Monday! Doesn't feel real just yet but am so looking forward to it :cool1::cool1:

Wow Snickels, that has come around quick. Do you mind refreshing my memory on where what how?

And WAMUMOF4, I love your new avatar. I still hate my new one, I'm off to find a new one too. :rotfl:

We are going to Florida :) Staying off-site this time in Kissimmee for about 2 months. Will be celebrating Halloween, thanksgiving and the pre-Christmas stuff there. Last time bought annual passes to Disney and Universal and hoping to branch out further this time and see other things as well. Also meeting up with some friends that live over there...and just (hopefully) having a good time :goodvibes

Lovely! Where will you be staying in Kissimmee? We're looking at Wyndham Bonnet Creek but others have suggested other resorts so now I'm confused.

wow snickals that is going to a trip of epic proportions. cannot wait to hear all about it when you return.

i hope that you have the most amazing and wonderful trip, and get to create many lovely, magical memories with your family!!!

yay to the single digit countdown :)

We are going to Florida :) Staying off-site this time in Kissimmee for about 2 months. Will be celebrating Halloween, thanksgiving and the pre-Christmas stuff there. Last time bought annual passes to Disney and Universal and hoping to branch out further this time and see other things as well. Also meeting up with some friends that live over there...and just (hopefully) having a good time :goodvibes

Wow, 2 whole delicious months. How wonderful for you. Do you have family in the area or just wanting to experience all of the wonderful celebrations the US has to offer?

WOW, 2 months, how wonderful! You both (I think there are two of you plus your daughter?) must have amazing jobs that mean you can get 2 months leave?! :cheer2:

Hope you have an amazing trip !!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your holiday, enjoy all the holidays over there!!!

Shan

Thank you al :) Just have a little last min packing of small things tomorrow and we are good to go Monday! :)
My best friend is also flying over with us but is only staying for a week and a half and is staying at the Art of Animation, so jealous of her lol Since we are there so long we couldn't afford disney hotels this time. It'll be my friends' first trip to the States and disney so looking forward to showing her around...and looking forward to baby girl experiencing it at an older age, last time she was 8/9months old and now she is fully walking and loves exploring things :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter