Where exactly is Embassy Suites on Jamaica Drive located?

Cilegna

Earning My Ears
Is it located near international drive or nearer to Universal Studios area? I can't decied between this location or the Buena Vista location. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cilegna, the ES on Jamaica Court is right around the back, overlooking I4. Come off I4 (heading East) at Exit 29, turn right on to Sand Lake Road, first right on to International Drive and then first right again into Jamaica Court. Here's a link with some more info:

Embassy Suites

simon.veness@virgin.net

It's very near Universal Studios. If you are going to be doing US/IOA, you'll probably like this location better than the other one. It's right in the middle of everything but not right on I-Drive which makes it a little less harried. You won't believe the breakfasts, and the suites are very comfortable too. We stayed at the Convention Center location, but the properties are supposed to be very similar.

Thank you so much for your help. I had stayed at the Buena Vista location and loved the hotel. I have to agree the breakfast selection is GREAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter