Where does Mary Poppins Pop up

Trans_Prinncess

Earning My Ears
My friend I'm going to Disneyworld with in June is lets say... Really good friends with some characters in Tokyo. When we go in June she really wants to see all her friends. sadly Mary Poppins is the only one I can't find. does anyone know where I can find her?

when i went to Disney (8 years ago) she was in 1900s park fair and in Epcot... apparently nether has her! HELP!!!!

Epcot in the UK is probably your best bet. Start watching on the app. The times should be listed when she is out.

Hi! I asked this on a different thread - Mary Poppins is at the top of our list and she is no longer listed in the app at all! Some of the other posters said her appearances are impromptu on the walkway between Canada and UK. Good luck!

Hi! I asked this on a different thread - Mary Poppins is at the top of our list and she is no longer listed in the app at all! Some of the other posters said her appearances are impromptu on the walkway between Canada and UK. Good luck!
thanks! we will for sure be keeping an eye out for her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter