Where do I go with Extra Supplies?

macntosh

Wonders if the Tag Fairy is still around?
Hey all, new to the board, but y'all might have some answers. My son Aidan has a Trach to go along with some other issues, but it seems we have a lot of extra supplies as he get's stronger. Does anyone know of a place or board I could go to offer up these supplies?

I would be happy to give them to a needy family, or sell them if finances are available as with my recent unemployement and medical bills funds are a little tight.

I just don't know where to look.

Thanks in advance!

A lot of parents sell them on E-Bay. Two other places are Aaron's tracheostomy message board where you can offer them to other parents for postage only or trachparents on yahoo which has the same deal. You could also check local service agencies like the Lion's Club or the Elks etc to see if they can pass them on for you. Anytime you want to talk trachs look me up. Alize and Ciara both have them and sharing information is always good. Karen

Thank you. I will look those up. I didn't know ebay allowed sales of those items, but I sure wouldn't mind making a few bucks to pay for other things.

Helping someone out less fortunate would be a different kind of blessing so maybe we will do a little of both.

On the Trach side we are hoping to have his out next spring. Our doctor thinks he could be ready towards the end of summer, but doesn't feel like pulling it going into RSV season.

Glad there is a plan for your little one to have a naked neck. Still think about visiting the trach sites. Good information/support/friends. Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter