• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find a listing of character dining options?

tgan

Earning My Ears
I am a new member and just getting used to the member website. I'm interested in getting a listing of all the available character dining options but couldn't find it on the website. Also, what is the easiest way to make those reservations? Can they be made via the website? :flower:

We were there in July and had the MYW plus dining and there was a link to print out the list of table service, charater, and couter. It was on Disneyworld.com. Also to make a PR I think you have to call 1-407- wdw-dine. That is how we did it and we ate with Mickey, Pooh the princesses, sci-fi, 50 primetime cafe. We ate at CRT too. They were very helpful with all our ressies for dinners. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter