• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When you hang out with your friends what do you do

If it is just the adults then we usually have a few drinks and some laughs. Sometimes it is at someone's house, sometimes we go out someplace local. Sometimes we go to concerts - more in the summer it seems.

If the kids are coming along too then we might meet up at a park or a trampoline place or the beach in the summer or something like that - that tends to be the moms and our kids.

Local friends, we go out to eat. Out of town friends, we go on a camping trip together and eat. :)

Drink and have fun chatting. Sometimes we do those art night things - painting canvas or wine glasses, making wreaths, etc.

We have the neighborhood pool and tiki bar, so during summer, you will find us at the pool, at the tiki bar or around the fire pit discussing everything under the sun (usually after a few cocktails). During the winter, we become hermits and never leave our houses....we pass each other on the street in our cars driving somewhere and honk and wave. We usually just communicate via group chats from Dec-March! LOL

I have several distinct groups of friends with a few crossovers.
The friends with kids: we mostly just hang out at someone's house and eat and drink while the kids play.
Geeky friends: we play D&D, board games and video games.
Disney friends: we go to DLand! at least once a month.
Wine friends: we go wine tasting at the local wineries, we go to baseball games, we go to their house and play video games.

I don't have friends I "hang out" with. We tour on bicycles. The hanging out is just sitting around the fire waiting to go to sleep. Riding around Lake Ontario and camping for 11 days this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter